PDA

View Full Version : Spraying oil based solution? Special ingredient in NPC?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 01:12 AM
Currently I have a small TE/AE mix in the Edge bottle for spraying. Unfortunately it\'s going to run out soon and I\'ll only be left with PI, PF, and AE.

Problem 1:
Is there any way I can spray AE and PI (both oil) from the Edge bottle? I don\'t want to dab my fingers into the solution everytime I need to use it. I also like to use unscented pheromones by themselves and don\'t like to add colognes to them.

I heard people on this forum say it\'s a good idea to buy products that complement each other\'s nol/none/rone concentration. Other than this I also remember someone said there are some unknown effective ingredients in The Edge and NPC. Since I have AE and PI I probably don\'t need much to add to the concentration, so I\'m looking for products that have these special ingredients in them. The down side of TE/NPC for me is that they both contain \"none\" only and I already have PI...

Problem 2:
Since The Edge worked ok for me I guess the special ingredient works. Other than Edge, NPC, what other products have special ingredients that I can consider buying? I guess something with -nol would be nice since it can complement with PI (or maybe AE too?)

Shoe
04-02-2002, 05:23 PM
Both the Edge and NPA are from Stone Labs and contain \"special ingredients\". Probably very similar, except Edge is already diluted and has some fragrance.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 05:30 PM
Shoe: I hate to correct you, but TE and NPA are put out by LaCroy Chemical out of South Africa.