PDA

View Full Version : Sophie and women

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 05:35 PM
What kind of hits have you experienced and w/ what? (dosages, mode and location of application, etc.)
Im a guy but just curious. images/icons/crazy.gif
Thanks alot and takecare
DS

sophie
03-31-2002, 06:26 PM
hi Dale!! I just happened to be reading a lot of old posts here tonight trying to learn more about this \"stuff\". I find it really fascinating, don\'t we all?? Human behavior to me is really intriguing, especially when we consider our more primitive sides (and I\'m not an evolutionist but our base instincts are in place I believe, even today) and this board is definitely a good read.

Anyway, I am not so young but not so old (40s), married, and interact with a lot of people every day. Since I started using PI/w (about a week ago) I have noticed the women around me are happy and giddy almost. I work with just a few women, and men are coming in and out of our building all day for short periods of time (sounds like a house of ill repute doesn\'t it, LOL, well it\'s not).

This one woman who usually doesn\'t get too close physically to anyone kept edging close to me one day, I thought she wanted something but she didn\'t, just wanted to stand close to me. Very unusual behavior for her.

Then one man who comes in fairly regularly kept staring at me at the lunch table, we were chatting as we usually do but he kept looking intensely at me like he was so interested. That was kind of different.

In the grocery store I was bagging my groceries and this man started chatting with me like I was an old friend. Usually at the store I go to everyone is crabby but not that day. Also at another store the checkout person was really talkative and friendly which I wasn\'t expecting. Just seems like everyone finds me more approachable now.

Now my husband is calling me all the time at work which is odd for him, and he seems really happy when usually he has been acting tired and depressed. In fact, really I ordered the PI to kind of perk up my home life mainly, which is happening, I am getting a lot of positive attention from hubby. We have a good marriage I think but the day to day can kind of grind you down and make marriage a little dull unless you work at keeping things interesting. I tend to be the one in the marriage to work harder at keeping things interesting, and it is a win-win situation for me and him both. Anyway, nuff said on that.

I do feel more confident and upbeat wearing this stuff, I must say, so maybe that has a effect on others.

As far as the work situation I have just been experimenting so far to see what effect the PI has on those around me. I like harmony and happiness, and maybe if people go around a little turned on they are happier. That\'s my philosophy so far, I\'ll try and keep you posted.

P.S. my dosage is about 2 drops once in the morning and sometimes a dose in the p.m. PPS. Later: duh, still forgot to say I put it behind my ears usually, maybe on my wrist, and use either the vanilla oil Bruce sent (just a drop), or 4711 (a German unisex scent I\'ve always liked, it\'s very light) or sweet almond oil from the Body Shop or a lemon scent, I always only wear light scents coz some people I work with are allergic to stronger perfumes.

[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: sophie ]

[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: sophie ]