PDA

View Full Version : Realm for men experience...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 01:27 PM
I tried Realm before going out with friends Friday night. I thought it smelled pretty good, a nice light, sandalwood kind of smell, not too overpowering. Because it was so light smelling, I OD\'d on it just to see what would happen. I really didn\'t expect much, because I figured this stuff was snake oil, but now I have changed my opinion. In a resturant a female friend told me I smelled \"sexy\" and I started to think there might be something to this after all. In the resturant I got a lot of smiles and eye contact, definitely more than usual. I did get a big \"hit\" as I was leaving. I looked down and there was this woman just staring and smiling at me. I think it was that \"DIHL\" that has been mentioned before. She was looking at me like she was in a trance or something. It was a little weird feeling to just have someone staring and smiling at you. I think her husband was getting pissed too! I got another hit later that night in a store. I was close to this woman and spoke to my friend. When she heard me she turned around and started staring like the other one. It was weird, but I think I could get used to it! Both of these women were in their early 20\'s. I am a believer now and can\'t wait to try out Edge(which I have ordered) in addition to the Realm. I can\'t wait to try that out! I think I will probably give SOE a shot too...

Lee
03-31-2002, 10:05 PM
Wow, your results sound great considering Realm isn\'t really that strong in phero content.

I think you\'ll like the Edge. If Realm seems to be working good for you then I suggest you stay consistent with what works. Pheros are tricky in the sense that it does vary in amount from person to person. So if it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 10:53 PM
It\'s especially interesting considering that Realm for Men is implied to contain estratetranal that affects the male wearer, not surrounding females.

Lee
03-31-2002, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I read that somewhere also. It seems to just affect the wearer in the sense where confidence is raised.

I think people can sense confidence, much like they can detect fear, anger, and happiness. So it could either be a placebo effect in a sense where you were thinking subconsciously that Realm was supposed to do something or it was because you were given a boost in confidence which gives you a positive outlook, and people tend to notice stuff like that.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 02:14 AM
Hi all,

REALM for Men has helped me get a LOT of sexual hits from women, both on its own and even more with a few dabs of NPA. ( probably the 2nd or 3rd best combo for me, so far )

Looking back on it quite a few of these ladies are Bi. I find ( and enjoy images/icons/smile.gif they are usually VERY Adventurous.

Seems to do for me more of what NOL is supposed to do. ( comfortable AND turned on )
Almost like AE.

Anyone notice anything similar?