PDA

View Full Version : Mixed APC NPA and PI...how does this sound??

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 01:54 AM
I mixed the three because I ran out of NPA when trying to fill the roller bottle, but I visually measured 2/3 of APC and 1/3 of NPA+PI and was wondering if this is too much, too little, etc...

I know its hard to tell, but the roller bottle is the same size as SOE...

Thanks

Nutt
03-31-2002, 02:25 AM
well, the phero content will all be -none, so as long as it dosent smell funkey, and the oil based PI mixes in OK you should be fine. the phero content will be down on PI / NPA alone of course, but at least its a lot easier to apply.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 08:21 AM
Since PI has a high concentration of NONE, then I don\'t think it\'s neccessary to add more NONE to it, but you don\'t have to mix it with NPA. It will be very easy to OD because of the high NONE, and people may be scared of you.
APC also contains NONE. So by adding together 3 products containing NONE, man I don\'t know what you are up to but it\'s a lot. Since you use PI(M) then I would assume you would like to use pheros to make the chicks around you more talkative and relaxed, and you are not going to achieve this with high quantities of NONE, you will do the opposite, REPELL them. I would recommend you to use a NOL & RONE containing product, such as SOE. Combined together PI(m) and SOE will have a great effect.

Albus

[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: albus2k ]