PDA

View Full Version : Questions and my experience with SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 03:50 PM
Hi all,

I found this board about a month ago and been trying to read up as much info as I can.

Recently I got my SOE and decided to try it in a workplace environment. I wasnt sure how much to put so i decided on 3 vertical 2 inch lines on the front of my neck and 1 inch on my both my wrists.

I didnt see anyone at work till about 5 hours later (shiftwork). Didnt get much reactions all day, the girls are usually pretty chatty at work anyways. But what I did notice was after about 4 - 5 hours when i smelled the SOE on my wrists it had turned into a more musky/BO type of scent. By the end of the day I was thankful I hadnt put a large amount on for fear that i might become a walking armpit.

My plan for the next day I decided to put
SOE on about half an hour before lunch time where i will be close to the girls. At one point this one girl sitting next to me was saying something but i didnt quite catch it so i leaned over to put my ear closer to her mouth and I am sure at that point she got a good whiff of the SOE.

About 4 hours later there was a 1 hour demonstration on somebodys computer. So about 10 people huddled up into a small space to look at the screen. During the demo, I could have sworn the girl who got a whiff of the SOE earlier had slowly made her way closer to me and at one point she leaned closer to the monitor to have a closer look but in doing so her head was probably less than 20cms from my neck where i had put the SOE. Hmm...not sure if it was coincidence but exposing them to th mones is always good.

Now unfortunately this wasnt the girl I was hoping to attract.But it was interesting to observe peoples reaction.

Now my questions..

1. Is it better to use a -none or -nol product to attract 25 - 30 year old girls? I\'m 27 so I\'m not sure if i am producing enough of my own -none.

2. The changed of smell to SOE as the day wore on..is this a conversion from -rone to -none due to the body heat of my skin?

If this is the case then if i have a long day then i guess its better to reapply in modest amounts rather than try to put a huge OD amount to try to last the whole day. I think ODing might be okay if say ur going out for a couple of hours before theres a chance for the -rone to be converted to -none and stink u right up. Which leads to my next question..

3. What is a good general rule for the amount to apply when u expect ur day to lasts say 10 hours, so ur targets can be exposed to it for that period of time without the intial overwhelming cloud of scnet at the beginning? Also the aftermath of the scent conversion is quite daunting for me, but i havent really heard anyone mention this much...

Anyways look forward to your replies..

a.k.a.
03-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Helix,
I apply almost as much as you do (two 3 inch stripes on the neck and one dab between the wrists). But I haven’t found the musky conversion offensive. In fact, I like it. And, unlike most pheros, the effects seem to improve with time and peak at right around 10 hours.

I haven’t seen any harm in refreshing after 8 hours or so. But I haven’t seen the need for it either. It seems to last all day.

PS I\'m 43 and adding NONE seems to diminish the effectiveness.