PDA

View Full Version : Party...

jamesdeanmartin
03-30-2002, 01:04 PM
I\'m throwing a party tonight and wouldn\'t mind if things got a little crazy or risque (sp?). Do you guys think I should put a couple sprays of The Edge into the air before everyone starts arriving? Has anyone tried this?

Or maybe on my pillow in the bedroom if I get a girl back there? Has anyone tried the \'mones of their bed or pillow? Does it work? Or am I just wasting stuff. I don\'t want the girls to associate the arousal with other guys.

hmmm. Thinking aloud.

JDM

jose
03-30-2002, 01:56 PM
I think you would waste it if you put it in the air. How about the sofa or chairs, I would like to see the people that just sit on it for hours. But only one spray of TE will do the trick. images/icons/smile.gif

[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 03:11 PM
Only invite Women to your party!
Spray everything like a alley Cat!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 03:54 PM
Well, maybe you should spray your whole house with andro-1 for the mood elevation, and only put the Edge on yourself. =)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 05:00 PM
If you have the kind of \"air-freshener\" that has a scented felt disk inside it I would put the andro1 on it and cover it with quite a few sprays of the scen you will be wearing so that once someone eventualy gose to the restroom the will get a solid dose of pheros and \"your\" cologne( since they are in a private room the will be more relaxed and have their guards down so the phero will work to its full effect(horny!!!) then when the come out who do they find with the same smell and the same phero signature...YOU!!)
Having already been effected once in a \"safe\" place/setting the will have an easier time letting go when they experience something similar coming from you.

Satan