PDA

View Full Version : The Edge, APC or even YES? (Bruce?)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 10:17 AM
I thought of getting Attraction or SoE for my main phero, but I would also like to have a second product for the weekdays and casual occasions.

So I looked at the bargain basement products The Edge, APC and Yes. On some sites APC in 1 oz bottle is dubbed as Double Strength. Is it true and what does that mean?

Anyway, could the more experienced guys help me out with this one. Thank you!

Martti images/icons/smile.gif

P.S. Are those Intimate Research Colognes any good?

Lee
03-30-2002, 12:10 PM
Most people feel that SOE and the Edge combo seems to work best. I personally like mixing in a good amount of SPMO in a bottle of unscented Edge. Works pretty good.

So I guess what I\'m saying is if you consider the Edge a \"bargain\" basement product, then it\'s by far the best one out of that category.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 02:02 PM
Cheers Lee! I\'ll give it a try. Any results with the scented Edge? People in this Forum seem to think it smells nice. I would be curious to know if it works on its own?

PHP 87
03-30-2002, 03:52 PM
APC has a very low content of A-NONE

It does smell great and is not bad as an \"Everyday\" product.

But it is best used to mix with NPA - the APC covers the NPA smell quite nicely, and many forum members have had great success with a blend of APC - NPA in a 7:3 ratio.

It is commonly refered to as JB1 or Jambat #1 and is named after a regular on this board who was the first to mix and field test the 2 products together.