PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 05:50 AM
Well friends.I\'m getting ready to fly to West Virginia to try them on my Ex-girlfriend. (I\'m still totally hooked on her)I\'m going to wait until right before I get to her house to apply So they are at Maximum Potency.Just wondering we have a son together has anyone noticed bad reactions around Children. If so I\'ll have to reconsider my Experiment.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 03:01 PM
well I\'m back,has anyone ever seen the Seinfeld episode where \"Kramer\" had the Kevorka (the lure of the animal)
that\'s what it\'s like! She wouldn\'t stay away from me.At one point she even started rubbing my leg I asked her what she was doing she said oops old habit (yeah right!!) She wouldn\'t stop staring at me either it makes you feel great. Bruce you\'re my new God!! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 03:07 PM
Hey dude,
It seems that mones are working for you perfectly! By the way what pheros are you using again?
What and how much did you put on when you met your ex?

Albus

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 04:05 PM
How was the kid. Did he snarl,growl and bite you? images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 06:31 PM
I used the Excite wipes And some of the musk oil W/pheromones on my wrist,freshly applied minutes before arriving at her house. Strangely my son was in a really good mood too he was grumpy as hell because he is teething but he seemed extra happy when i was there Weird stuff!!

Nutt
04-01-2002, 11:20 PM
if excite wipes work well for you, PF might be worth a try.

Bruce
04-02-2002, 02:24 AM
Hi Flyboy,
Glad you had a good time. Sorry I didn\'t wish you luck before you left. Just noticed the post now.
Bruce