PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 02:59 AM
Hey everybody.

I got my order of SOE a couple of weeks ago and haven\'t really had the chance to use it...until last night.

I put 2 strips (dont know how long) on my neck, one on each wrist, and one down the majority of my chest and stomach.

The situation - Nothin big. One of my friends was having some women come up to the crib just to chill. I\'ve met all these women before and nothin seemed to be happenin but when they arrived tonight I was astonished because they all hugged me and my friends girlfriend kissed me on my neck while huggin me (ssshhh noone knows that ;P)

So the night gets poppin, the women seem def. more talkative then normal and one of them asks me to come show her how to use my computer and well lets just say thats not all she wanted me to go show her. images/icons/smile.gif

So overall a good night and I can\'t give anything else credit except SOE. Who would\'ve thought?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 08:45 AM
Awesome man.
It seems that SOE has yet again done it.
Do you use it with a cologne? If so what cologne do you use?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 03:28 PM
alright man, great to here your success. wish you would give some more details about the experience. nothing graghic, something relating to her emotions. did the soe make her in heat or was she just relaxed with you?? (for research purposes)

SOE used to be a dissapointment for me. but lately it\'s moved up to the top of my list. i like it for it\'s consistency now. girls just be looking at me without restrictions. hey i like that. i don\'t have to come on to them.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 02:56 AM
I think every newbie should try SOE first, because :

1. it always works
2. it is easy to apply
3. it is almost impossible to OD

aaron
03-31-2002, 03:44 AM
I have SoE in my first order. I\'m thinking of trying this out in a one-2-one setting on a blind date first (which has still to be arranged), just to enhance receptiveness of my date. SoE seems the best to use in this situation , or am I wrong. Considering this is the first time I will be using a pheromone based product, I\'d like to ask whether to \"mask\" it with an EDT such as \"Drakkar Noir\", \"Allure\" for men by Chanel, or \"Borsalino\" (tho\' I doubt anyone\'s heard of the latter). I find that \"Issey Miyake\" is a little too \"young\" for someone my age (40) and tends to be purchased by the 20-30 age bracket, from my experience.

I\'ll probably post closer to the time with more questions, since this is more of a general query at the moment.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 06:28 AM
Aaron : try Etienne Aigner Statement... perfect for your age.

aaron
03-31-2002, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I don\'t believe I\'ve ever come across that one. is it a \"top range\" fragrance in the same vein as \"Allure\", and who is it by? I\'m not familiar with Etienne Aigner as a company, and working in a pharmacy, I\'ve come across quite a number of different fragrances.