PDA

View Full Version : Bruce and other Andro-1 users....Is this X-Phero beat the snot out of others or what?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 01:03 AM
Just curious...

I am looking for something to knock my fiancee on her butt every time... :-P

Seriously, I was just curious to find out how the testing is going agianst other products...

Thanks

Nutt
03-30-2002, 01:38 AM
Results are... inconclusive images/icons/smile.gif

there’s not a lot to read on this yet, its showing some promise, but unless out of the 30 odd people of ordered it only the 5 or so who are posting results and the ones who haven’t received it yet are able to post, due to the others having no time for anything but there new pimp lifestyle, then I\'d say its not a massive leap above the other stuff. It does seem to be very effective on some girls though, especially if you know them well.

Haven’t got mine yet though images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 01:45 AM
I\'ve yet to receive mine, and I live in USA...

If I had gotten it, like practically everyone else here has (including regular US Mail, mind you), I might\'ve had results to post. Gotta figure out what\'s going on.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 02:00 AM
Well, I think a lot of us got the andro-1 on Monday, so haven\'t tested it out in a social environment yet. It may not be till next weekend before I have a chance to test it at party or dance. Yeah, the posts have been coming in slower than I had hoped. I think there was more of an explosion when SOE came out. I don\'t know if it\'s because SOE produced more immediate results or if just more people ordered it (maybe, hundreds instead of 30). Actually, I\'m not even if sure if 30 people ordered andro-1. Bruce said that 30 bottles were shipped out. Maybe, 10-15 of us bought up the 30 bottles, so the pool is even more limited than we think. =P.

jose
03-30-2002, 07:41 AM
I was going to try it this weekend, but then I sprained my back images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/mad.gif now it\'s killing me. It\'s better to use it in a social setting instead of going to a mall or to the supermarket. This stuff cost about $80 apiece, I wouldn\'t waste it going to the store. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 09:10 AM
Well, I ordered the Andro-1 and recieved it...mixed up 2 6.5 ml vials of about 0.25 mg/ml Andro-1/glycerin & ethanol mixture. I tried it a couple times and didn\'t get any results. I gave one of the vials to my friend to test on his girlfriend. I\'m waiting to hear back from him on how its going. I might ask him about it today. He didn\'t believe me about how pheromones worked until the other night. We were going out to eat, just me him and his g/f and I hooked him up with an AE, SoE, Natural Attraction combo. After I got him all phero\'ed up, I told him that when he got to his g/f\'s house to give her a hug, making sure her nose was right up against his neck so she could get a good whiff of the mones. He didn\'t tell me anything about results (and I didn\'t notice any, except that she commented on his cologne). The next day he was all excited. He told me that as soon as we got in the car, she grabed his hand and STUCK IT IN HER PANTS! He said she\'s never done that before when someone else was in the car. I didn\'t notice that, but it did look like he had his hand on her leg. I guess I didn\'t see correctly. He also told me that after they dropped me off at the end of the night, things got \"interesting\". Anyway, I gave him some Andro-1 solution and asked him to try it out for me. I told him to apply a dab behind each ear and one between the wrists and cover it with cologne. He couldn\'t smell the Andro-1 funk that is similar to aNONE. I had him sniff my NPA bottle and he said he couldn\'t smell that either. I would do more testing myself, but there isn\'t much I can test on...I mixed my twin brother up a batch of the same concentration and added a couple drops of the citrus oil. He\'s leaving for spring break (Daytona Beach) Wednesday and he\'s gonna take it with him. We both use phero\'s so I trust him to expierment and notice/report any results. I\'ll post anything I hear. ttfn!

-Andy

[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: J0B00 ]

Nutt
03-30-2002, 10:59 AM
heh, I swear the day I get busted putting this stuff on by a friend, im gonna claim its some occult potion or soemthing I got out of an old magik book images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-30-2002, 12:28 PM
Well it looks like it might work a little less but it might still have some interesting properties to it yet.
Keep the results coming everyone (maybe some female responses to)
Effects on other guys would be nice to get some feedback to.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 01:28 PM
Well, JOBOO, sounds like you\'re using the andro-1 like -none with a couple of dabs with 0.25 mg/ml solution (probably about 0.02 mg, like what I\'ve been using). A lot of the people raving about andro-1 are applying a lot more (9 drops of 1 mg/ml concentrate). Still mustering up the courage to try more. =)

Bruce
03-30-2002, 05:52 PM
There are about 50 bottles in circulation and very few multiple bottle orders. I think there are at least 45 Andro1 scientists out there, and I highly suspect almost all of those are at least lurking in all the related posts on a regular basis. They just aren\'t posting.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 08:43 PM
I\'ve been lurking, mostly because I don\'t have any real solid andro-1 results, but I\'ll try a post...

Had a gig last night in a club where a couple of us play behind a spoken-word guy, along with doing some of our own stuff. I play the place because I like what we create there musically, but I\'ve never really been comfortable there. The women seem to _really_ have their guards up - I\'ve observed that, and some of my female friends have concurred. The best bet for the club has been -nol products (I\'ve tried SF and SOE), both of which give the usual relaxed, chatty results. The couple of times I\'ve tried any -none (PI and NPA, I think) it\'s been the kiss of death and I had females running away all night.

On the premise that andro-1 might counteract the fear aspect of none without destroying it\'s sexual allure, I made up a 1:1:1 none/andro-1/nol mix, then added 10% rone for good measure. I didn\'t want the SOE sweet smell, and I haven\'t gotton my chem set nol yet, so I used attraction for the nol. The exacts were:

1 ml Attraction - .210 mg nol and .140 mg none
.5 ml Andro 4.2 - .070 mg none (for a total of .21 mg)
.210 ml andro-1 - .210 mg dienone
.06 ml chem set rone - .060 mg rone
.5 ml Citrus oil - to cover the Attraction smell

which got dumped into an empty PF bottle and shaken. I started with 4-5 dabs behind the ears and between my wrists and added 3 or 4 more dabs as the night went on.

The results were very interesting - it was probably the best social night I\'ve had in the club. While no one licked my neck (darn it!) three of my female musician friends who are normally just friendly were touching me all night - rubbing my back and shoulders, taking my arm while they talked, etc., and two females in the audience gave me their cards and email addresses (not completely unusual).

All in all, a good night. I think I agree with those who have said that andro-1 is going to prove to be better with known targets rather than new... That\'s probably a good thing, since we\'ve pretty much agreed that it\'s hard to change a known target\'s behavior. And I got away with wearing none in a place where it\'s never worked before, which is a wonderful thing - I will have to play with dosage and concentration.

[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

a.k.a.
03-30-2002, 10:11 PM
I think it\'s good stuff. But, so far, I haven\'t noticed any new or improved effects.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 10:24 PM
Hello all,

What I don\'t seem to understand is why do you have to mix so many products at the same time? After all they have the <U>SAME STUFF</U>. You are probably looking for a way to waste money or something. To my opinion, using NPA + SEO would give you great results. NPA has a high amount of NONE, and SEO has a high amount of NOL and RONE (if i am not mistaken). So if you have high amounts of these different kinds of pheros in only two of these products, why would you have to use 4, 5 or even more products? That\'s plain dumb I think. People have to use their logic more.

And for those of you who buy PI(m) because it is very concentrated in NONE, you can just save some cash by getting NPA because it has almost the same amount of NONE as PI(m) does. So If we use our mind more, we might save some more $$$ on our shopping for pheros. This was just my opinion, and I hope some of you agree with what I said.

Peace,
Albus

Nutt
03-31-2002, 12:34 AM
While NPA is better IMHO Im pretty sure PI is cheaper per mg of phero in the long run.

Remeber, theres also the scent of the product your using to consider, and there can be subtle diffrences in whats in the diffrent pheros other than the main components.

jose
03-31-2002, 04:47 AM
Albus-PI is in a 10ml bottle while NPA has a 5ml bottle so the prices will be different. Personally I wore NPA only twice and I haven\'t seen any results. While PI was the first product I brought from Bruce, and I\'ve had great hits with it. You also have to compare that PI is oil-based while NPA is alcohol based,it doesn\'t really make a difference but there you have it. Plus the purpose for NPA creation is for mixing with Cologne.

jose
03-31-2002, 05:10 AM
Hey Bassman where do you play in Florida mostly? I\'m coming down there in a couple of weeks.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 07:58 AM
Well, NPA doesn\'t neccesseraly need to be mixed in order for it to be effective. Some people have reported that they wore NPA just like a regular cologne, and they have had hits. About the oil base, and alcohol based thing, is that oil based pheros may be easier to put on, but make difficult to mix them with cologne, since oil won\'t dissolve.

Anyways, that\'s a matter of choice to choose between NPA or PI(m), and still a 10ml NPA runs cheaper than a 10ml PI(m).
They have the same phero NONE, and at almost same amounts. So I don\'t see why somebody would invest in a more expensive phero product, if you can get it for (in this case for $10 off if you buy NPA).

Albus

oscar
03-31-2002, 09:34 AM
albus2k,

Anyone who uses NPA \"..just like a regular cologne..\" would have to be olfactorily deficient in at least one regard. Either he would be one of the many who cannot smell Androstenone, and is using a \"fragrance\" that smells little more than simple alcohol to him; or he would be consciously donning a scent that he KNOWS smells like cat piss. Neither scenario would make sense.

My guess is that either you do not have NPA or that you cannot smell Androstenone. In either case it is presumptuous for you to try to sound authoritative.

Guys do use NPA as a dab-on product just as they would PI, but almost without exception they are also utilizing a cologne to cover NPA\'s scent. If the cologne used happens to clash with the scent of SOE, that can present a snag. SOE\'s cover fragrance has its hands full just masking the pheros that IT contains. There\'s no way you can get away with over-extending it hoping to cover the NPA scent too. This is where having an unscented Nol and/or Rone alternative would come in handy.

I will agree that NPA is a better buy than PI. In spite of its slightly lower phero content, it is a better dollar value per milligram of phero; is extremely versatile in that it mixes well with almost anything; AND has the two \"secret phero components\" that you won\'t see listed on any chart.

Sometimes the more you learn about something, the more you come to realize how little you really know. Regrettably this does not always apply. It amuses me to see someone who with a few weeks of experience, can suddenly be enlightened to the degree that he finds himself capable of telling those far more experienced than he that they need to subscribe to his \"logic\".

With some more experience and research I hope that you may come to realize that with multiple pheromone options at your disposal you can learn to adapt and tailor phero applications to specific situations, locations, and even targets. Once you\'ve gotten the hang of it, you can play these various products as though they comprised an orchestra. The results tend to be worth the investment.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 10:11 AM
Hello Oscar,
I did not mean to be rude or competent. As you see I am still new to this forum, but by reading through the posts during the last couple of days, I can say that I have learned a lot of stuff that I never would have learned if it wasn\'t for you guys.

Also, when I said that you can use NPA as a regular cologne, I meant that you do not need to mix it with some other substance in order for it to work, but the use of a cologne is neccessary because of the high concentration of NONE that NPA has.

Again please accept my apologies for being over-confident, or offensive to the experienced people in this forum.. and as you said before: that the more you know, then the more you realize you don\'t know.

Regards,
Albus

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 12:15 PM
what is adro1
and who is selling it

jose
03-31-2002, 12:26 PM
Just wanted to correct the mistake albus put in his last post NPA is in a 5 ml bottle not 10ml. That\'s the reason it cost more(PI)because it has more NONE in it.

Truth-Having both NPA and PI I can say that a drop of PI is stronger than the other. I feel NPA is more a long the lines of TE and doesn\'t even come close to PI. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 12:51 PM
Interesting, I would have thought that PI would smell weaker because it\'s oil based and releases slower. Then again, NPA is not all -none, so may not smell as strong.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 06:23 PM
why do people buy various product\'s??

on paper, yeah it looks simple, we should all just buy one bottle of Alter Ego (which contains three phermones) and get it over with. Sounds easy, Right??

you want to know why we buy various products?? i\'ll tell you the direct answer without getting into a three page speech.

1. products containing same Phermones give different results. Let\'s compare APC, PA, and PI are all none products. All the experienced Phero users would agree with me that APC results (respect & attention) are different compared to PA (if any) and PI (sexual & alpha male). There\'s different results. i wouldn\'t were PI to work and APC i do.

is the picture becoming a little cleary???

2. Value- PA on paper gives you great value for your money. but in the real world it can\'t compare to APC and PI. Even though APC is the worst on paper and phermones content.

3. No were not idiots and superrich guys and gals throwing their money away. we just have little experience wearing them.

if you try each and every phermone product here on the site. you will see each product gives you different results and works in there own unique way.

oscar
03-31-2002, 11:10 PM
albus,

Actually it was the earlier post that irked me more. The NPA thing was just like an open cut begging to be pummelled. images/icons/crazy.gif

Thanks for your gracious reply. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 11:57 PM
I\'ve never tried an oil product like PI. Is the scent of a drop of PI on the skin as strong as a drop of NPA?