PDA

View Full Version : My experience w/ SOE in the last days...........

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 03:42 PM
Nothing huge folks but interesting and positive .
I got my first bottle on Tuesday and have worn it the last 3 1/2 days since . My observations have been all at work which where my \"special someone\" is .
By and large , for me , SOE seems to make those around you very talkative and more friendly and not only at me but with each other .. I \'m not always the their focal
point .They will start chatting with who is closest to them since we sit in cubicles ..
I see it work on guys as well but not directed at me .
My sweetheart whom works here too sits in the next section over . Our sections have 6 cubicles each and are separated by 6 ft partitions .. This is a problem for me . since I do not sit close enough to her and cannot see her nor she ..me. Physical closeness for a good period of time frequently w/ eye contact is critical .
Our breaks and lunch times have never matched and all are forbidden to visit one another at their desks unless both are on lunch or break .
However , a good change of events has recently transspired .. Our working hrs will the same as of 04/01/2002 . We will close our department nightly . This makes our lunch time overlap so I can sit w/ her daily at lunch ... this is important.
My sweetheart is very moody and often distrustful .For this reason ,SOE is perfect.It is a mood raiser and appears to influence people to like you and want to talk . She has reacted to it somewhat like this . I can see her facially pick up the scent and then I get interesting stares from her. On day one after making sure she had exposure , Iwent back to my desk .Within 15 minutes she was over my desk asking for dental floss and needing help to learn how to cut a piece off?!?!?
THIS IS A DEFINITE POSITIVE REACTION . She has never done this. You will get stares and friendly talk from most women . but not sexual body language that I can sense .
I believe \"anone\" properly used w/ SOE like NPA or APC will do the trick ..
I would say ...definitely buy and try SOE for most men but mix with a \"NONE\" for sexual interest ..
I have just ordered the duo set for men which has both the above for $50 ...I can hardly wait .. giddy-up fed-ex!!!
I plan to use this \"combo\" daily at work at lunch for 1 week ....depending on her reaction (hopefully positive).. I will ask her to do dinner after work which we have done before as friends .. One on one in a dinner setting would be perfect . I hope to progress one step to the next of coarse with some help from love-scent .
My objective is not sex... It is love . It is not with \"girls\".. but only 1 girl . She is in the center of my heart .I see her in everything everyday .
my experience here is very limited and seems to repeat others I\'ve read . If any one has any further helpful constructive ideas or suggestions , please share .!!!
I hope this will help someone else who has not tried it yet and is still pondering

aaron
03-29-2002, 03:51 PM
I can certainly relate to your situation. Mine is not dissimilar, although my problem is to get to meet her, or get close enough to her to get a chance for a response. Yes...infatuation in the name of love is a terrible thing...and I do understand the \"takes up every thought in your mind to the exclusion of all else\".

The best of luck to you.