PDA

View Full Version : yeah,they work

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 01:55 PM
I\'m a pilot an pretty good looking so getting women was never realy hard,but now they\'re coming out of the woodwork.Women will initiate conversations with me get flustered,drop things,blush.I\'ve sprayed Pheros on Aisle seats of my plane,(these seats are usually empty)
now they go right for them. I\'m going to try them out on my Ex this weekend can\'t wait!I\'ll let you all no how it went. You\'re my hero Bruce!!!!! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 02:34 PM
I\'d like to take one of those aisle seats. =)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 03:01 PM
well okay,hey you\'re not a guy are you? images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 05:17 PM
As I\'m sure Bruce would agree with me, it is your responsibility as a citizen and moral being to only use pheromones for good doing, and not to succome to evil or the dark-side. So your plan for your ex-Wife doesn\'t sound like it would pass the morality test, so I would reconsider.

I was acutally thinking there should be like an oath that you have to agree to before being able to purchase these products, kinda like before you log onto an adult web-site you have to agree to some legal (same thing goes with Software instalations)? Only with this you would have to agree to a moral contract.

OK, thanks......and one more thing, if I hear even ONE story about the mile high club I will flip out and totally go crazy and probably cut someones head off......

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 09:10 PM
Which pheromes are you using, flyboy26?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 09:24 PM
Come on..Responsibility??? Moral Being??? You can\'t even use those words here, b/c first and foremost, we are all (99%) using these aids without the knowledge of those around us, so we are being underhanded (in a sense) there. So where is the morality? Very silly thing to say without thinking about why you use the mones. Agreed?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 11:11 PM
Well, I think flyboy could get into bigger legal trouble spraying his airplane seats with pheros! You need human subjects approval for experiments like this.

Nutt
03-30-2002, 02:19 AM
heh, I don’t think you’re going to face legal trouble from putting a few drops on a seat and watching the response, but you might get busted by co-workers, in your line of work its probably best not to take chance though!

As for using pheros for \'evil\' well, I never believed in that good and evil crap I’m a scientist by education, and mindset and if I cant see or record it, or its not logical, then its not there images/icons/laugh.gif . I use pheros for fun, and while I may not be a saint, few people who don’t deserve it would think of me as an asshole. My philosophy of life is treat others as you\'d like to be treated, unless there an asshole in which case anything goes, and hell, evil is much more fun images/icons/wink.gif

Pheros are ways of subtly playing with the mood and senses of other people, unless your using a ton of -none for intimidation purposes ( try it once, with a good reason, it works images/icons/wink.gif ) then your putting people in a better mood, is that such a bad thing. If your not using pheros to try and attract the opposite ( or same I guess!) sex, then your not having enough fun. People like sex and or relationships, whether there male or female, and as long as you treat them with respect everyone will have fun.

Yeah it could be considered \'cheating\' but if you can cheat with regularity and not get caught, I don’t consider it cheating ( with the exception of relationships, unless of course both parties understand the rules) besides, if pheros are cheating is taking creatine to enhance your workout? how about changing your diet? or working out?

Underhand, maybe. but IMHO theres nothing wrong with a bit of edge on the competition when you can get it.

ahem, sorry I digressed a little there, anyhoo, flyboy just said he\'s gonna use them on his ex, maybe he wants her back rather than to screw her up images/icons/smile.gif

[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 05:35 AM
The Pheros i am using are the Excite Wipes.The ones I put on the seat of my plane are the musk oil with Pheros in it.Oh yeah almost forgot good hit story The UPS lady at my airport usually pretty standoffish around me now it almost seems as if she\'s drunk around me,giggly,drops packages,forgets to make me sign for my delivery,flirts. Anyone else get similar reacions?

Watcher
03-30-2002, 12:19 PM
Problems women always when a better looking guy is around than their current bf husband (the first thing they do is start flirting with the better guy).
So if youre preaching morals go to the females first, maybe if they are in a relationship then they should stay faithful to the current partner and not always be looking for something better if thats the case they may as well be SINGLE.
I refuse to take any crap from women now period because if they get away with it they keep doin it. If you are unfaithful with me as an example (then i dump thier ass quicker than one can say out the door and on with you)