PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to say....

aaron
03-29-2002, 04:31 AM
...that having lurked and trawled thru the forum for the last day and a half (with only 3 hrs sleep in between images/icons/tongue.gif) I have to admit that it is one of the most informative resources of information and personal experience in the subject of pheromonal attraction of the opposite sex.

I\'m also delighted that this isn\'t a forum where the members\' primary concern is to simply go out, pull women purely to get laid, rather than aiding the receptiveness and increasing female attention for more honorable and respectful purposes.

I haven\'t used any of the products yet, simply placed a recent order with Bruce, and waiting to see how they\'ll work in meetings set up with a professional introduction agency. Wish me luck images/icons/smile.gif

Teak
03-29-2002, 04:40 AM
Well I\'m pretty new here too. Must say having a forum like this where customers and possible customers can discuss the products (effectiveness, mixing, amount and type of pheromones, etc) is very comforting.

aaron
03-29-2002, 09:17 AM
Comforting...and confusing...not sure what to make of all this mixing business...it takes me back to my chemistry classes back at Uni images/icons/tongue.gif

Mixtures that work for some, don\'t work for others. seems to be rather a \"hit and miss\" affair.

CJ01
03-29-2002, 09:38 AM
aaron you´ll get used to into the mixing of products and understand quickly why people do it and get hooked on it too. images/icons/smile.gif
Unfortunately you´re wrong - the main concern of (maybe 99%) of people here IS to get themselves laid. images/icons/frown.gif And there´s hardly any women here on the board images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif .
CJ

PS It´s nice to hear that a newbie has taken the time to read some previous posts!

sophie
03-29-2002, 09:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CJ01:
And there´s hardly any women here on the board images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif .
CJ
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

count me in as a \"new woman\"!! and I hope more women join us, I find this board very interesting and would like to see more women here. I lurked for a few days, ordered some PI(w) to shake up my life a little, and the results have been amazing.

by aaron:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>
aiding the receptiveness and increasing female attention for more honorable and respectful purposes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best wishes, aaron,I think you\'ll be pleased.