PDA

View Full Version : New member needs advice

aaron
03-28-2002, 05:33 PM
I\'ve just joined the site and thought it might be the place to ask for advice.

I\'m 40 yrs old, and have decided to take control of my life. I havn\'t been on a date in over 15 years (yes, pathetic isn\'t it) due to work considerations and the plain fact that I hardly get out at all! I\'ve signed up with a professional introduction agency to get to know ladies for companionship/friendship/romance.

The truth is, I\'m nervous about the way things go on a first date...first impressions count, and if I meet someone I really like, I\'d hate to blow it.

So, in effect I need help...chemical help. What, in the opinion of the members of this forum would be the best product(s) to use to increase the interest level of the lady I\'ll be dining with on a first meeting, where exactly would I get them from, and what effect should I expect?

All suggestions gratefully received.

xvs
03-28-2002, 06:32 PM
Based on what I\'ve read here, you would probably do well with Scent of Eros.

I have also had success with Athena 10X.

Also, practice talking to women randomly with no goal or expectations other than to have a conversation. Start with women you\'re not interested in and who therefore don\'t make you nervous.

This is good to do when waiting for a bus, shopping, etc. Any natural situation. Talk about something light and see if you can work up to keeping a relaxed conversation going for a few minutes.

I think this is the best method of learning how to chat with women. Once you have them chatting and feeling good about you, you can then casually say \"we should get together again some time\" and get the telephone number. But don\'t do that yet. Just practice the chatting to start with to keep your anxiety level low.

PHP 87
03-28-2002, 06:41 PM
1) Read the current and archived posts to get a good idea of what products do what.
Everything you need to know has been written and discussed numerous times.

Educating yourself about the products sold here is the best way to choose the one(s) that are best for you.

Sometimes you will need to experiment.
Example: Some people get great results with a mix of APC and NPA in a 7:3 ratio, while others swear by SOE or PI

Also, Pheromones are not magic - women won\'t throw themselves at you, but in most cases, they will make women more receptive towards you.

2) Since you\'ve been out of the game for quite some time, you need to practice.
A safe, non-threatening way to do that is online.
You may want to consider joining an online dating service to get in the habit of talking to women in a romantic way.

3) Stating the obvious here, but it never hurts to look your best. That means going to the gym on a regular basis, updating your wardrobe and making your home a place where women will feel comfortable.

a.k.a.
03-28-2002, 08:54 PM
I was forced into the dating game at just about the same age (divorce). Pheromones were a big help. I also cleaned up my diet and took up martial arts.

I use just about every product Bruce sells and they’re all good. Pheromol Factor has become my First Date Standard. Part of it is probably superstition, because I got lucky the first time I tried it on a date. But it has several good First Date qualities: a light scent, it gives you (the wearer) a nice little emotional boost, it makes women more talkative, and (most important for beginners) it’s virtually impossible to overdose on.

I’ve been using SOE a lot lately and I’m sure it would also fit the bill.

There are other products that provide more dramatic effects (eg. The Edge, Primal Instinct and New Pheromone Additive), and there are endless powerhouse combinations of pheromones (eg. TE + AE, chem kit formulas, PI + AE) that can drive a beginner crazy. But these products and combos take time/patience to master and can often turn against you (making dates nervous or possibly repelling them).

My philosophy is to use the heavy-weights for meeting women and making a stronger impression in social settings. Use the “velvet gloves” for first dates.

But that’s just me. The most important factor is to have confidence in yourself irregardless of what product you’re wearing. (eg. If you keep your cool and have a great sense of humor, even an overdose can turn into a great date. )

Best of luck.

aaron
03-29-2002, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the advice guys:

XVS: Thanks for the input. It\'s not that easy conversing with total strangers in the UK. British women aren\'t known for their friendliness, and those that are may best be described as \"decadent\". Most harbour suspicion against males, suspecting some ulterior motives or regarding you as a freaky, creepy guy for approaching strangers.
having said that, I\'ve had numerous friendly types of conversations with sales assistants, medical representatives and other professional people in the course of my work, with no need for any chemical assistance.
I don\'t have a problem with chatting confidently with ladies. What does terrify me is the \"blind date\" prospect filled with awkward silences, where both parties meet for lunch for the first time and know nothing whatsoever apart from their first names.
It\'s trying to get the ladies more receptive to your initial introduction that\'s the hard part.
Thank you for the recommendations of Scent of Eros and Athena 10. Are these more effective in a social situation, or a one-on-one first meeting?

PHP87: To say that I\'m somewhat intimidated and awestruck by all the information and products on this forum would be an understatement. After lurking for a short while before posting, I appear to be none the wiser as to the results I may expect from the myriad of products.
It appears that it\'s a case of \"Courses for Horses\", trial and error. What may work with one lady in one situation, may not work for another in a different one.
I must admit I\'d be naive to think that women would throw themselves with wanton abandon at me, but as you say, it\'s more a question of them giving me attention, and being more receptive to my personality and attention.
Truth to tell, I have been on a Matchmaker online dating site, yet I never met, or had the urge to meet anyone, except for the first lady I came across, whom, I must admit to going somewhat over-the top in my openness and honesty. First time I\'d done anything like that and had no idea it wasn\'t wise to pen a \"War & Peace\" style mail on there (little bit like this one) images/icons/tongue.gif which probably came across as intense and rather intimidating. One lives and learns, and subsequent efforts have at least garnered a few pen-pals, but not what I was searching for.
Thanks for stating the obvious. It\'s something that I do, and will bear in mind. I always take pride in my appearance, so I don\'t feel thaere\'s too much of a problem there, and I\'m in very good shape for my age.
Wardrobe probably needs updating images/icons/smile.gif especially the shoes, and finding something smart but casual to wear.
As far as my place, it\'s in the middle of major structural and decorative refurbishment, and I have not even got to the point of considering bringing a lady back for coffee, although I get the impression that when people sy \"come in for \"coffee\"\" in Britain, it doesn\'t aleays mean they want coffee images/icons/wink.gif
Youve obvoiusly experimented with varous combinations and mixes of products, I\'d be very interested in your experiences.

aka: Thanks for your response. Your recommendations for the different situations are very informative and appreciated.
It appears that you too, have experimented with various combinations of products to varying effects. I\'d certainly not want to repel any potential romantic opportunities, so Pheromol factor and SOE would be the first choice for an informal meeting I suppose, whereby I\'d like my date to be more receptive.
I\'m curious what you meant to when you referred to \"dramatic effects\" from the likes of \"The Edge, Primal Instinct and NPA\", and the \"powerhouse combinations\" driving the beginner crazy...were you referring to the user, or the person it\'s intended for? and \"crazy\" in what way? Sounds rather worrying.

It appears, by common consensus that Pheromol Factor, SOE and Athena 10X would be the ones to go for on a first blind date.

Many thanks for your replies, and if anyone else would like to throew in their 2 cents worth in, please feel free.

Aaron