PDA

View Full Version : newby needs help

**DONOTDELETE**
03-28-2002, 08:11 AM
Hi,im a proud lesbian who has never used these products before, and just wondering if you could tell me what to use. images/icons/tongue.gif

oscar
03-29-2002, 04:17 PM
sweetdreams,

Hi! Welcome to the board!
You would want to use those pheros that are appropriate to YOUR sex, the women\'s products. The rationale behind this being that you wish to attract someone seeking a woman. The downside is that these will also attract men as well, but such is life.

The Copulin products, Passion Copulin Concentrate, Primal Instinct for women, and women\'s Perfect Ten all contain Copulins, the decidedly female signal. PI/w also has a shitload of Androstenol, and w/P10 contains Androstenol, Androstenone, Androsterone, and Copulins.

Depending on your particular inclination within your orientation,(delicately phrased, or what?!), you may want to either emphasize or avoid products like women\'s New Pheromone Additive (NPA/w), as it\'s reputed to contain a considerable amount of Androstenone, the \"alpha-male\" pheromone. That\'s your call.

Then there are other more middle of the road sort of products like Pheromol Factor/w, Attraction, AFA, PPA/w, and Realm/w, all of which have blends of various mones in different proportions, some of which (like PF and Realm) are not fully disclosed.

Sorry it took so long to give you an answer. I was waiting for another female to reply. We do have at least one other proud lesbian on the board who I fully expected to have jumped on your post by this time. (Not at all delicately phrased.)

Try doing a search using the option at the top of the page. Search by member number entering #137. I think Titaniumoxide\'s posts may provide you with some insights. images/icons/wink.gif

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 04:20 PM
actually there\'s at least three of us ... I have been reading the forums a while but didn\'t register to post until today.

a.k.a.
03-31-2002, 05:16 PM
Better Than Chocolate images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
04-01-2002, 04:13 PM
BetterThanChocolate,

Welcome to the board!
You must smell REALLY GOOD! Don\'t know if I\'ve ever run into anyone or anything that smells or tastes better than chocolate. images/icons/laugh.gif
I\'m sure I\'ll know you immediately if I pass you on the street.

I want to apologize to you ladies, having neglected to mention in that long post I laid down earlier in this thread that Passion Pheromone Attractant by Stone Labs is also a Copulin product. It is .012% Androstenone and .005% Copulins. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif