PDA

View Full Version : APC alone or mixed?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 10:21 PM
Can someone please tell me if I should use APC alone or mix it with another pheromone product? A friend gave me APC because he wasn\'t getting any results with it...I\'ve tried it on and a couple of girls have been a bit nicer but I don\'t know if its the pheromones or me. I\'m 19 and I heard young guys produce enough androstenone so maybe APC alone is ok? or should I buy another pheromone product or something to mix it with? and how much should I use? I\'ve been using about 2 dabs behind each ear and about 5 dabs on the neck and 4 on the wrists and a couple more on my clothing is this enough or do I need more? I\'d appreciate it if someone helped me out... Thanks

Watcher
03-27-2002, 10:44 PM
Mix it with NPA as in jambats mix or SOE or AE for interesting effects

NPA = New pheromone additive
AE = Alter ego
SOE = Scent of eros

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 03:51 PM
Finally found the formula that works for me!

In a 2 oz plastic bottle, I mix:
- 1 oz of APC
- 2 bottles of 5ml NPA
- 1 bottle of SP Citrus Oil
Shake well and apply...

To make a long story short, a lady friend of mine who was once very close to me but has now decided that we should just be friends...
We went out last night (just as friends) but this time I applied the \"solution\" to my neck, chest, underarms, behind my ears and some on my hair. In about 10 minutes after we met, she just could not stop touching, hugging and staying very close to me. After dinner I went up to her apartment...well, I\'ll leave the rest up to your imagination!

PHP 87
03-30-2002, 04:11 PM
It has been mentioned here that younger guys produce plenty of A-NONE so they don\'t need to supplement their output with pheromones.

APC has very little A-NONE in it anyways.
It is best used to mix with NPA in a ratio of 7 parts APC - 3 parts NPA - many users here have reported good results mixing the 2

APC does have a nice scent to it, and since I picked up several bottles of it at a discount a while back, I use it as an \"everday\" cologne and save my more expensive phero\'s for dating, clubs, parties etc...

Perhaps you would be better off with a product like SOE which contains both A-NOL and A-RONE

Sometimes you have to experiment with different products as well before you find one or a combination that works best for you.

What works best for one person doesn\'t necessarily work well for another.

Buddydust
04-06-2002, 09:07 AM
Hi,just out of curiousity,what if you had a 10ml atomizer,how much of the APC/NPA could you add in it to make the JB1.And also what can you use to measure it in mls? Sorry,if this has already been answered.