PDA

View Full Version : Could it be the pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 08:19 PM
Hi, its me again.

I forgot to mention one thing with PI/w, since I started with pheros 1 week today,(PI/w is my first one) I have been feeling very depressed, PARANOID and worried lately.

No NO NO...its not that time of the month yet! lol

Anyhow, today was especially a bad day... just felt paranoid and worried about things the whole day(ie. friends and work, especially).

I have been feeling like this since Monday, but NOT last weekend which was my frist test drive of this stuff. Could it be possible that I OD? Has anybody felt this way? I have been putting 3 drops of PI/w in total...

thanks

Watcher
03-27-2002, 10:48 PM
I would say apply heaps more and try different areas where have you been putting the stuff that can be of some importantce.

CJ01
03-28-2002, 03:43 AM
To test if the way you were feeling was really down to the pheros try rubbing a drop right under your nose and see what happens. Some people do this to give themselves a lift or phero buzz. images/icons/smile.gif CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
03-28-2002, 06:20 AM
Hey you,

PI is pretty strong so if you\'re re-applying it everyday, chances are it hasn\'t totally washed off/evaporated and you\'re just adding on top of what you already have on you. This just might be an OD, but if it is, you should notice more from the people around you. If they\'re running away that is. If you\'re not re-applying it everyday, maybe you\'re just having a bad week.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 06:25 AM
Marz:

I have been going crazy with the application of PI/w. Yes, I have been using it everyday since I got it because I really wanted to test the effects of it with others.

Should I stop using PI/w for a couple of days since I have been using it on a regular basis? I woke up this morning and still smell PI/w and not the perfume I wore last night.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 07:49 AM
I wouldn\'t recommend re-applying it everyday. I know it\'s exciting when your order arrives but you have to be carefull not to over do it. For one thing, your PI/w will run out a hell of a lot quicker, and furthermore, in the process you\'ll be OD\'ing hence ruining the purpose it\'s supposed to serve in the first place. My PI lasted me an incredibly long time because I only applying it on the weekends. Try to hold back on using it everyday. images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
03-29-2002, 06:41 PM
kakii,

Far-fetched theory time.
Taking only the Copulin content of PI/w into account. Could it be that during the fertile phase of her cycle, a woman\'s brain (hypothalamus and/or other components) discounts the presence of exogenous Copulins thinking them to be endogenous, but upon leaving the fertile phase, interprets the presence of these Copulins to be from a (possibly unseen) competing fertile female who may be bent on mate-snatching, or at least sperm-rustling. This could account for unexplained worry or paranoia.

We ARE dealing with some seriously deep, dark, primitive recesses of the brain here, right? images/icons/crazy.gif

This provides an opportunity for those scientifically inclined females on the board who have PI/w to do some nifty experimentation. It would be interesting to see if there were widespread instances of PI/w\'s self-actuated effects changing regularly on a cyclical basis.
(How \"widespread\" could we possibly determine this be? What do we have, like a dozen or so females on here?) images/icons/crazy.gif

Nonetheless, if anyone\'s interested, I\'d be happy to give input on establishing protocols, etc.

Meanwhile, maybe A1 (used as a female mood enhancer) could be utilized to offset the negative effects of the PI/w, if in fact that is what\'s causing the problems.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

jvkohl
03-29-2002, 11:12 PM
Oscar makes good sense, as usual. It\'s quite likely that female pheromones would negatively impact mood in females. Best bet is to use male pheromones to enhance your mood, female pheromones if you want to attract someone. But, enhancing your mood may be just as effective as using female pheromones for attraction.

The \"other side of the coin\" is that a progesterone-type pheromone decreased testosterone in men--as one could expect since high progesterone levels signal menses or pregnancy (definitely not times when a woman is liable to be overly receptive to male pheromones. Astrid Juette used copulins to increase testosterone in men; and her mix was characteristic of the chemical signals a woman sends when she\'s ovulating.

I think we can expect some strong correlates with women to the effect of male pheromones on other males--somewhat negative most of the time. So, it wouldn\'t surprise me if female pheromones had negative impacts on other females most of the time.

In any case, this is all theory. No data
yet.