PDA

View Full Version : New to the boards, have questions about PI

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 08:02 PM
Guys I\'m new here, I\'ve been using PI for men and have gotten absolutely NO hits whatsoever. This stuff smells so bad too, and it doesn\'t seem worth it. Any advice? I\'m wearing two drops behind my ears, and two drops on my armpits. I thought this was the best stuff you could get.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 08:17 PM
Sounds like too much to me. PI is STRONG! Also I wouldn\'t say that it is the best or that there even is a best product. It all depends on you. I personally am using and like SOE right now. TE compared to PI was better for me.

Yeah PI might be the \'Rolls Royce\' of pheromone products, but who ever said that Rolls are worth the money or that they\'re the best?

Watcher
03-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Try using less and also try underarms only and then do a little exercise to activate and breakdown and u should notice some interesting response.

oscar
03-28-2002, 04:37 PM
Warning!

I\'m afraid there may be an imposter here on the board. I just can\'t imagine the REAL Watcher (the notorious \'roo rustler from \"Dallas\") saying
\"Try using less...\"! images/icons/shocked.gif

Beware! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

CJ01
03-29-2002, 01:22 AM
PI may be the best bang for the buck as far as -none content goes (not entirely sure) -at least it´s in the top range but that does not necessarily mean that it is also the best product for you to use. There´s no such thing as the best product anyway. The `best´ varies for each user. Plus PI only contains -none. No -nol and no -rone.
An idea would be to get a -nol product and mixing it with the PI, and then start experimenting with -rone also. CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2002, 10:36 PM
I just received my order of PI and it has no discernable odor. I let my gf and another friend of mine smell it and neither of them could smell anything on it. Could I perhaps have gotten a bum bottle?

CJ01
04-01-2002, 08:08 AM
I suspect you got a bottle of PI/w. Check the label for the contents if it´s -nol it doesn´t smell if it´s -none it´s very stinky!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 08:11 AM
Guys,
As you know, only 25% of the males in the US can smell NONE. The rest of us don\'t.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 10:59 AM
the bottle says 5mg of androstenone so im pretty sure its the male version of PI. No smell at all. I thought it was 25% of the people CANT smell the -none and 25% could only smell it slightly? Is this statistic for women or for men only or for both?

Watcher
04-01-2002, 12:04 PM
No not an imposter just changing the advice a little to suit the circumstances.
OD with SOE is all i need lol.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 12:10 PM
Really appreciate your answers guys. Now for a second question what is a good -nol product to supplement with PI? I was thinking of ordering NPA as a -nol, and also SoE b/c of the great comments from users around the boards.

Watcher
04-01-2002, 12:20 PM
Attraction you could also use.

AE but SOE sounds like and is the best.

I use andro 4.2 (not to be confused with andro 1)
That is the none alcohol spray heavyweight.

But it works well with SOE (nol and rone)

PI(W) should also do a good enough job as well.

Sounds like you pretty well got it right.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 12:32 PM
thanks watcher, but why would you recommend PI/w isn\'t that for women hoping to attract males?

Watcher
04-01-2002, 12:41 PM
Not really ive used it and women still respond ( you have to look at the contents which are nol 11mg and a small couplins contents - to small to worry) but nol is used by male and female after the opposite sex. It is the same thing in that regard for both sexes.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 03:42 AM
So is the PI smell detectable to only 25% of the population or is it detectable to 75% of the population? population being both male and female.

Shoe
04-02-2002, 05:08 PM
Although I wouldn\'t get NPA.... it\'s a -none product (as well as some \"secret ingredients\"). Go for some SOE. Personally I\'ve had consistent yet subtle reactions.

Nutt
04-02-2002, 10:56 PM
I think 25% of males, correct me if I’m wrong but very few women are meant to be able to smell it?

Whether that’s right or wrong though, women don’t have to consciously smell it to be affected

CJ01
04-03-2002, 08:48 AM
25% of males are said NOT to be able to smell it. Maybe a similar percentage for women dunno, no reports have been reported as far as I know. I guess those tests were done on men only.
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 02:22 PM
So if none of my friends can smell anything from my bottle of PI, does that mean I have a bum bottle?

CJ01
04-04-2002, 03:11 AM
Like I said you may have recieved PI /w by mistake check the label.
If you´re sure it is the mens let Bruce know about it.

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: CJ01 ]