PDA

View Full Version : women APC

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 07:54 PM
Is the women APC to attrack men suppose to smell like a guy\'s cologne? images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/crazy.gif

PHP 87
03-27-2002, 09:32 PM
I believe both versions contain Androstenone, which has a masculine smell.

Watcher
03-27-2002, 10:47 PM
Probably different amounts but anyway.

oscar
03-28-2002, 04:23 PM
pony,

Men\'s APC doesn\'t even smell like a men\'s cologne in my opinion. It\'s a scent that could go either way I think.
I recall seeing a write-up somewhere on the scent of women\'s APC claiming that it had a \"honeysuckle\" fragrance.

As questionably masculine as the men\'s APC\'s scent is, it\'s probably a safe bet that the women\'s version smells pretty feminine. But its performance as a stand-alone product isn\'t likely to be much better than the men\'s version, which is weak at best (lame may be a better choice of words). It\'s the scent of men\'s APC that makes it popular (as a fragrance for mixing), not its phero content. There\'s not enough Androstenone in the men\'s product to make it smell particularly masculine if you ask me. I can\'t imagine that the women\'s product would be any different. The hype you\'ll see elsewhere (Pure Androstenone! Strongest Available! etc.) is bullshit. There are many more potent women\'s products to choose from.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

Xaviel
04-11-2002, 06:16 PM
Has any other guys tried the APC/w ? There has been reports that it has the smell of men\'s cologne. My wife did not like it on her but said it smelled great on me. I also wore it to work and a female worker I normally don\'t get along with commented on my scent and said she loved it and chatted with me most of the day (interesting). Last, I wore it with at a hardware store and a guy helping me put a lawnmower in my car comment on my cologne and asked what it was. I told him I could not remember (did not feel like stating that it was a female product). Anyways, if any other guys have any comments please add them. Also if any women has had any luck with APC/m please add comments.