PDA

View Full Version : It's war...Got an impressive lineup to test now...Thanks Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 04:02 PM
I have received my FedEx from Bruce and I like the smell of SOE. A lot of you say that it is da-s***, so I decided to give it a try... (Although the APC I ordered didn\'t make it yet, but it was just a refill)

I also got me some Alter Ego and cant wait to try that alone, but tonight I attack the fiancee with SOE and NPA....

So far I have APC, SOE, NPA, PI and AE...

I am going to do my best to test these products out for reactions. So far this stuff is like witchcraft to this newbie... I have seen the negative side and the positive side (negative mostly by re-applying NPA in too frequent of intervals)

I must try this stuff out in more field tests and luckily I have a client scheduled that the person I am dealing with is a very attractive, unmarried and possibly single hispanic woman... If she reacts to it I may play along, but not too far (enguaged and all)

Man this stuff is FUN...Thanks Bruce...

PHP 87
03-27-2002, 04:11 PM
images/icons/cool.gif Sounds like fun.

I\'m starting to realize that less is better with NPA

Another thing about NPA - When it\'s in the bottle, I can only smell the alcohol, but when I apply it to my skin or clothes, I can definitely smell the a-none.

Bruce
03-27-2002, 06:29 PM
Zarr,

You are welcome. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Bruce