PDA

View Full Version : Delightfully Intimate & Athletic Performance Enhancement

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 05:08 PM
Hey everybody, I recieved the free bottle of DI with my order of Andro-1 and the first thing I did was use it to test out my theory of Athletic Performance Enhancement due to greater blood flow to ALL parts of your body, including muscles, from these pills. I have to say, they DO effect performance, but from what I\'ve noticed, its in a negative way.

The past couple days, I\'ve taken 2 about an hour before my track practices. I can definately tell they are working because the tips of my fingers as well as other apendages become warm due to increased circulation. I thought this was good until I started my workouts.

Yesterday I had an easy 8 mile run. For someone like me who runs a total of 75 mile a week, 8 miles at 7:30 min/mile is \"easy\". I was able to hold this pace, but I felt like I was running a marathon or something. The main thing I noticed was my breathing. It was almost like the DI was increasing the blood flow around my lungs, but the blood was just staying there and robbing my muscles of oxygen. I finished the run in 59:36 minutes and became light headed as soon as I stopped running. Usually this type of run takes me 57-56 minutes because I pick up the pace near then end to get it over with (Running for that long gets boring near the end) and I NEVER feel dizzy. Anyway, thats the first test.

Today I had a speed workout on the track. I had 6, 800 meter repeats and I was supposed to run them between 2:25-2:30 minutes. That didn\'t happen. Just like yesterday, I took 2 DI caplets about an hour before my run. I felt fine for the first 800 meter interval. We had full recovery in between 800\'s (5-7 minutes) but I just couldn\'t recover like I usually do. I ran the first 800 in 2:32, the second in 2:34, the third in 2:38, and after that, I wasn\'t able to get my time back under 2:40 for the rest of my workout. 10 seconds is a lot of time when you\'re running 800\'s.

From these tests, I think that the only \"Physical Activity\" they should be used for is the kind that goes on in the bedroom with a person of the opposite sex (or same sex if you swing that way). Although sex can sometimes be a cardio workout all by itself, I think its the only kind of cardio workout that\'ll benefit from Delightfully Intimate.

Have fun everyone, and don\'t use it to perform better anywhere but the bedroom!

-Andy

[ March 26, 2002: Message edited by: J0B00 ]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 06:17 PM
I\'ve read on several health websites that yohime (yohimbine) can cause serious side effects including paralysis. I don\'t have a specific link, but if you do a search on google for yohimbe side effect you\'ll see numerous pages dedicated to the subject.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up. In most cases it probably works fine.

Nutt
03-27-2002, 12:38 AM
If it increases blood flow to the extremities ( i.e. penis ) then its likely preventing the arteries from constricting as much as normal, meaning the blood is allowed to hit the skin , penis, and other areas from which blood is normally diverted to the muscles, making them less efficient due to less O2.

or put another way, yeah. images/icons/smile.gif

xvs
03-27-2002, 02:14 AM
Also, the main ingredient of DI is Kava, which the FDA just issued a warning (\"http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020326/hl_nm/kava_warning_7\") about.

Watcher
03-27-2002, 12:17 PM
Hey folks its a better idea to stick to tribulus it works great increases energy ( i often can keep it hard for 4 to 6 hours without doing anything and during sex it just pops back up after 20 minutes and off i go again) the girl i was with recently couldnt get enough lol.
Anyway it works great and no known side effects yet.

Whitehall
03-27-2002, 10:07 PM
Yohimbe = VooDoo

I\'ve played around with yohimbe for some time and can say it is very strange stuff. The amount in two caps of DI is pretty light-duty but can account for some of the effects noted. It acts on the parasympathic nervous system and only marginally affects blood flow. It does stimulate the spinal cord and the nerves for erection, lubrication, and orgasm work on an autonomic basis just through the spine. Bigger ejaculations (more volume) is a well known effect. Larger and harder hard-ons is another. It is sometimes used for weigh loss since it \"turns up the fires\" and increase caloric comsumption even at rest. Some take it for work-outs but that\'s a waste - save it for aerobic sex, where it\'s perfect.

At the dosages of DI, it just provides an increased base-line effects.

If you\'re really an aphrodisiacal explorer, get the raw bark, or, more commonly available, an alcohol extract from Herb Pharm or Gaia. At high doses, as from making a tea from the bark or several droppers full of extract, you get shivers up and down your spine, your skin has this hot tingly feeling, and you get this exciting anxiousness. Go overboard and you get something like a bad LSD trip (I\'ve heard.) I\'ve stopped at paranoia, thank you.

We \"Children of the Sixties\" have had lot\'s of fun with this. But be careful, too much can be unpleasant and although I\'ve never heard of a fatality, I wouldn\'t doubt that some bozo could kill themselves from an OD.

As for Kava-Kava, the FDA is just making noise. Too much of a good thing is still too much. The biggest risk is from driving under heavy doses. The DI dose is just enough to take some of the mental edge off the yohimbe.

Watcher
04-13-2002, 03:55 PM
Yeah im still wondering the importance of body looks muscles etc.
we all know about accerleareted learning and NLP to mae us smart but what do women want as far as good sex and are they more inclined to go after a well built guy.

Watcher
04-13-2002, 03:55 PM
Yeah im still wondering the importance of body looks muscles etc.
we all know about accerleareted learning and NLP to mae us smart but what do women want as far as good sex and are they more inclined to go after a well built guy.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2002, 09:00 AM
Well, I have to say that I get very annoyed these days. Women are always telling me how great I look, how beautiful my brite blue eyes are, and how fit my body is. I get \"You\'re so cute!\" and \"You\'re hot!\" all the time, but do I have a girlfriend? NOPE! It seems that there are all these women who say \"I can\'t believe you are single!\", but none of them are actually interested in going out. All they do is compliment me and thats it. I don\'t know what the deal is. I don\'t want to sound like i\'m full of myself, but I\'m starting to think I might look a little unapproachable, or maybe because women think I\'m attractive, they think I\'m already taken. I don\'t know, but if how a person looks is as important as it seems to be, I shouldn\'t be having any problems finding a nice girl.

-Andy