PDA

View Full Version : Does it really work???

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2001, 12:12 PM
Hello,
I have purchased a Pheromone product from another company website and used for a whole month. I haven\'t found that to be effective at all so I had to throw it away finally. It cost me like 50 dollars (which they promised to refund but I never got them yet). I am curious as to how this company products are and are there any successful stories. I would be really interested in buying them. I would really appreciate any feedbacks on this. thanks.
nick images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2001, 12:43 PM
What product did you use?
How long?
How did you come to the conclusion that it did not work?

CJ01
07-06-2001, 01:14 PM
And why on earth throw it away? images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2001, 01:40 PM
It may have been an inferior product with next to no actuall pheromones in it, sounds like you may have been ripped off, i find it useful to check details first, and then when i have found the best product go ahead and buy it, so that it works from the go, and they didnt refund you money well here on the love-scent site, bruce is an honest operator and refunds if you feel they didnt work, also importantly is the information provided on this site, i have found no other pheromone website with this much information and it is very useful, anyone wanting to buy pheromones should come here if only to get some information, and then should you decide to buy LOVE-SCENT provides competitive prices and quick delivery, quick resoulutions to customer inquires and good old fashioned customer service. For successful stories just have a look, including my rampaging funny and interesting moments i get to really have a hoot playing around with situations and things like that and then putting them up here, have you had a good look through this forum at some of the information it really is a gold mine. Well hope you stick with pheros because they do work perfectly and they are so useful and virsitile. You might also want to have a look at NLP techniques to complement phero useage

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2001, 01:49 PM
Sounds like you got burned by some fakes.
The nature of this type of stuff seems to draw out the con-artist and scamsters.
I am using The Edge and Alter Ego.
I now have more attention and action than I had before.
For me this stuff is worth while enhancement.
images/icons/laugh.gif
Bye
Tommylove and the gym-bunnies,
It’s a nickname a girl at the gym gave me.
images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2001, 06:12 PM
Dear Nick,

You will not be disapointed with Love Sent. Delivery is fast and products are great.

I finally got a DIHL look tonight. It does make you feel like sometimng is wrong with your clothes or something. Her husband led her away after he sawing looking at me.

I was using PI, Ae, and one spray of TE

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2001, 06:31 PM
I don\'t know dude. It\'s like an X-file. I\'m not completely convinced but I tested the stuff (a product they have call APC) a few days after I got it and some unusual things happened. Girls seemed to notice me. When I got on the train some of them acted like she couldn\'t keep her eyes off me. I can\'t say I was looking extra good that day or anything like that, as a matter of fact I got what I believe may have been a big hit after I took off my cool clothes and put on my basic street gear. (I went to a bar and a group of women came over sat down with me then one of them bought me a drink and told me where they\'d be later). So I\'d say try the stuff. For less than $50 you can get some APC for about $50 you can get a good combo. Everyone else seems to be doing pretty good with them so I\'d say try it. Bruce has been very straight with me so I don\'t see where there\'s anything to lose. images/icons/smile.gif