PDA

View Full Version : Datemate?

CJ01
07-06-2001, 11:58 AM
Is anyone using Datemate ? What does the womens smell like or is it `scentless´like AFA? Is it worth investing images/icons/wink.gif in?
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2001, 05:53 PM
I thought they weren\'t selling it anymore...?

Bruce
07-07-2001, 03:19 AM
Hi,
I think we still have a few bottles of the men\'s scented left, but we won\'t be buying DateMate of any kind anymore, for a loooong list of reasons, not the least of which is that the stuff doesn\'t contain much in the way of pheromones, which for an unscented product is pretty lame, I think you will agree. The women\'s formula is particularly anemic. It is supposed to contain androstenone, and copulins both of which have quite a stiff smell if you get your nose right into them, and after spraying 10 sprays of the female DateMate onto a piece of cloth and letting the alcohol dry, I was unable to detect any smell whatsoever on the cloth. I spoke with a chemist in Australia who has been working with pheromones for more than 10 years and he said he finally gave up trying to find a cologne that could effectively mask the smell of copulins! Hmmmm....
Don\'t get me started on the rest of the reasons images/icons/frown.gif
Edge is an infinitely better unscented spray product. You will need some cologne to go with it though. Warning: the stuff contains pheromones!

All the Best,
Bruce

Chemist
07-08-2001, 11:04 PM
I actually like DateMate, the same goes for YES and Lure. But these products are 3+ years old and better products have some out since then. DM has the classic Kitty Pee smell - but for less money, as Bruce pointed out, The Edge is a better product and tells you how much is in it. DM has the vague \"3x\" description on it? 3x more than what? Maybe Realm? Given this as the best case scenario, 3x the concetration of Realm is still significantly less than The Edge - do the math (I just did it) and The Edge wins by a landslide.