PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones = Success !!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 02:31 PM
What was your life like before pheros?!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 02:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marz:
...The worst part about all this is that because it\'s becoming so common, its frustrating that even though I get so much attention, I still can\'t find someone I can commit with.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can always trade places with me; that\'ll fix that problem images/icons/crazy.gif

Similarly, I can\'t do much until the weekends. I hope to make good use from Andro1, which should be sitting in my mailbox, awaiting my arrival. Should things change, I\'ll be typing success stories.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 04:15 PM
Damn... and I\'m home now, but no Andro1 in the mail images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 05:16 PM
yea bro give us the low down on what you were wearing, where (on your neck..etc.) and how MUCH? Also give us a little on your attitude , that attracted these women?
What I think is that you had your fun, life-of-da-party (and especially easy going) attitude on and that is how women aproached you and how you were able to work all these situations? But that also means your going to attract the \"I don\'t want a serous relationship girl\"

Try changing your pick-up scene. Try coffee shops, gyms, and bookstores. I can work these places much better than any club and I\'m a pretty good dancer, confident and bla bla. I guess I\'m a little better at talking to the girls w/ a goal in mind: to make them like me, to make \"fall in love\" w/ me, to make them look at me under a speacial and unique light. I think I\'m a little better at the talking because I go into the conversation w/ this goal in mind, im confident that I can do it because I see this in me also. In the club your BODY LANGUAGE speaks much more for you. So maybe i should enphasize on my bodylanguage.

Oh and MARZ what where you wearing to the clubs? Just curious what do you find works in the club scene? Whats stylin\' in your area? im 19 please excuse the slang lol
later and take care people.
ds

Icemone
03-25-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey Marz,

What pheromones were you using for these hits?

No one likes teases LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 11:43 PM
Here I am sitting at work bored out of my mind reading over the different threads noticing not many people are posing their \"hits\" lately.

Just thought I\'d let everyone in on what\'s been happening to me lately. I only use pheromones on the weekends because I have no reason to during the week. As a result, the weekends have gotten so good lately it\'s becoming common. I don\'t want to get into too much detail or this post will be way to long so here\'s the low down in point form what I\'ve been experiencing on the weekends.

- Waitress at a bar I\'ve started going to before I hit the clubs sat down with me and introduced herself. Everytime I\'m there she gets nervous, and smiles a lot and initates conversations.

- One friend while talking to me started to caress my leg without even realizing it.

- One girl picked me up at a club and said she wanted a one night stand.

- One friend who was never close to me started to giggle a lot around me, asking me to dance, hug me, lean on me and give me kisses goodnight. (this past weekend she said she\'d call me during the week...she\'s never called me before)

- Another friend who usually goes off and talks to tons of people in the clubs won\'t leave my side now, twirls her hair, smiles, initiates conversations whereas I had to initiate them before.

- My ex seduced me by saying we should just be friends, meanwhile as soon as I took her over to my place to hang out, she jumped me LITERALLY.

- A girl who\'s been intrested in me is practically won\'t stop hitting on me, complementing me on my scent and keeps suggesting subtably for me to take her home and...well, you know the rest.

- these are to just name a few.

The worst part about all this is that because it\'s becoming so common, its frustrating that even though I get so much attention, I still can\'t find someone I can commit with. Anyone else have any great \"hits\" to share, would love to hear about em.

Tantalus747
03-25-2002, 11:53 PM
What and how much have you been wearing to get these responses?

slatedrake
03-26-2002, 06:25 AM
Bump.

Marz...C\'mon man! What\'s your secret mix!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 07:43 AM
Hi guys, sorry I didn\'t get back to you earlier but I found some time at work again to finish off the thread.

I\'ve been posting from time to time but I do visit all the time to get the low down on what others have had success with. When I first started out I wouldn\'t mix more than two products together but noticing the different success stories of the past I\'ve created my own final combination.

Keep in mind I\'ve taken all these suggestions from previous members who have had success with mixing a couple of products together and ended up combining them all into one big mix.

Here it goes (in order):
- After showering before I head out I take the JB1 mix and do 4 dabs on my hand followed by two squirts of lotion. I rub the two together and spread it all over my face, neck, arms and chest.

- 1 spray of TE directly on my chest which I cover with my undershirt. I then get fully dressed.

- I make an entire circle around my neck with SOE and 2 lines on my hands 2 inches each on each hand and rub together.

- Followed by one spray of TE on my neck/shirt area and one on my hair.

- Finally I use one dab of APC behind each ear and one dab on NPA in my goatie.

- Before I forget I spray cologne (Dolce and Gabbbana) two sprays on my neck (to cover the mones) one on my chest (shirt) and one on my writs that I rub together.

I know this would be considered an OD by some but keep in mind I\'m always in smoke filled clubs.

The attitude I portray is that of one who is there to have fun. I smile, joke with friends, dance, and try to have a good time. I rarely approach women, but it seems I don\'t have to.

Hope this helps guys, and let me know of any success stories you\'ve had recently.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 10:13 AM
What kind of lotion did you use??

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 10:47 AM
Its a vaseline extra strength hand lotion for dry skin.

aaron
03-29-2002, 10:59 AM
Sorry Marz...I hate to sound stupid, but what\'s a JB1 mix? images/icons/crazy.gif

aaron
03-29-2002, 12:51 PM
I\'m just puzzled as to why one would mix two \"-none\" chemicals together. Surely this would have the same effect as either one or the other, unless there is another constituent in the formulation that provides a synergistic effect on mixing.

What does everyone mix their pheromone solutions in, and what do they use to measure the quantities, bearing in mind the small quantities in the original packaging.

What is the best way to apply...spray or dropper?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-29-2002, 02:07 PM
The APC is there for scent purposes. It\'s -none concentration is close to not even registering on the radar screen. As far as getting the proportions correct, that is a bit tougher. Syringes are preferred, but not always the easist to find. The other true method is to get a whole bunch of eyedroppers (one for each phero/ingredient) and count drops. As far as application is concerned, that tends to be more of a personal opinion thing. For the record, I like atomizers.

MAJORSOB
03-29-2002, 11:10 PM
Aaron JB1= a 70/30 mix of APC and NPA and is named after Jambat who tossed this combo together

aaron
04-02-2002, 02:48 PM
Ok....let\'s say I make up a 5ml JB#1 (3.5ml APC & 1.5ml NPA...don\'t want to use 2/3 of the bottle in case it doesn\'t work) mix in an atomiser. How many sprays from this would I need for it to register, and where\'s the best area to spray it on...neck, wrists, chest, hair or clothing.

Would it be worth dabbing on a little PF or using X-cite wipes as well, to give out the -enol \"feelgood\" factor?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 03:24 PM
To Marx in Canada .. What is JB-1 /JB-1 mix? everything else you mentioned I know . I have heard of JB-1 before but I don\'t know what it is ..
If ANYONE knows, please tell me . Can we buy this from this site? thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 03:30 PM
To Marz in Canada ,
Please disregard my first reply asking what JB-1 is.. I bothered to actually read a little further and someone already answered it in the thread . thanks alot.
If one were not in a heavy smoke situation , could one wear the same but much less and still be successful?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 05:36 AM
If you\'re in a non-smoke filled situation, I definetly recommend wearing less. You can try to wear the same combo, but cut down on the amount you put on. The obvious main reason that I use so much is that when I\'m at the club, majority of the people smoke. If I were to try to wear that combo in that amount in private one on one date, I\'m sure I\'d scare the poor girl away.