PDA

View Full Version : How good is PI w for attracting Women?

Icemone
03-25-2002, 04:52 AM
Great Forum!

Used pheromones before with some very good reactions.

Can someone pull my coat and tell me how well Primal Instant W is for attracting Females.

Does it create any negative reactions in men?
( someone mentioned aggression)

How about the scent?

Bruce
03-25-2002, 05:14 AM
Hello Ice,
Maybe you know this already, but thought I\'d better check: PI/W is the women\'s formula designed for attracting men. That said there has been some talk about men using it, because it is mostly androstenol anyway. Maybe that is why you brought it up.
There is no detectible smell to PI for women. Now the men\'s PI, that\'s another story!
Bruce

Icemone
03-25-2002, 10:28 PM
Thanks Bruce,

Yes, I guess I\'m looking for NOL version of NPA because I seem to produce a lot of NONE naturally.

I want to attract women without scaring everyone around me.

So it seems like maybe PI w,
the NOL ( chemistry ) or SOE ?

CJ01
03-26-2002, 10:38 AM
You can get some negative reactions with -nol when you overdose for instance. But you are mucho less likely to get/induce the aggressiveness that you get with -none.

-nol is the `friendly and fertility´ mone and -none is the one for dominance and aggressiveness.

PI/w is the best product for -none so far, good value for money. If you want to try a cheaper way of playing with -nol based products try out something like PF or even the xcite wipes for women. You may need something like cologne to cover the smell which I personally don´t like at all but others love it.

good luck CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 01:29 PM
I tried Xcite wipes for women. A friend turned me on to a few and I think I\'ll be buying some.
He is what I did. Instead of showering (which I do every other day) I gave myself a \"sponge bath\" with two of these dampened wipes. I used on on the entire genital area. The second wipe was used on my ears, armpits (which are unshaven), neck, inside of arms, inner thighs and back of my legs. It smelled a bit potent when first applied, but I waited maybe an hour or two before leaving. I wore a sleeveless black dress and went out dancing to a dance club that plays Carribean music. I danced all night and was quite sweaty. It had been two days since my last shower, I had used no deodorant and no perfume or cologne. I smelled kind if sweet and sexy (no BO at all) and got a TON OF POSITIVE ATTENTION.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 12:01 AM
Hi Icemone, all,

Along with CJ01 and Justine\'s helpful and intriguing advice images/icons/smile.gif

I\'d add that you could test your Androstenol theory by ordering some of the Super Primal Musk / Citrus / Vanilla oils.

Icemone
03-29-2002, 02:56 AM
Thanks for all the good advice. Bruce, Mike, Justine, CJ.

Realizing that attitude also seems to be important in relation to pheromones.

I got my moniker \"Ice\" from both friends and foes alike because of way I\'ve become.

I USED to be too hot headed and hyper as a kid so when as I grew up I grew COLDER. Not letting things get to me and not having anyone dare cross me.

You know the old:
\"Is it better to be loved or feared?\"

So I tend to attract women who like bad boys only looking for a fling.

Maybe some more Androstenol and letting some of the ice melt.