PDA

View Full Version : SOE Rollerball Dosage?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 02:48 AM
Hi to all of you images/icons/smile.gif
Im one of the so called forum lurkers that visit this board since to the times back when there was the old \"guestbook-like\" forum.

I never posted much, just read ALOT of the materials and öoved the field reports.

Now i got my SOE order recently and wanted to ask how much you guys do apply? With this deo-like system i could roll the stick over my whole body and still not be convinced that i put on enough.

I really do tend to OD pheros as i did in the past and almost wasted primal, apc, Ae, Te and Pf images/icons/smile.gif

Had some terrible results with the good old PF / PI combo and almost no significant results with the others.

I hope i can get some good advice, thx in advance

Steve

Bruce
03-25-2002, 04:53 AM
http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000672 (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000672\")

Hi Steve,
Check out that link. There is alot of talk in there about how much to apply. I usually apply a few little circles on one wrist and rub my wrist together a little. Sometimes I put in on my arm pits for brief periods of time at the gym. Check this thread above though. Guys are using a lot more than I am. Also check out the search function above. Type in \"Eros\" and I think you will get lots to read about this product. It came out in January some time and back then there was lots of activity on the board about it. Check it out.
Welcome back!
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 05:58 AM
I\'ve been using SOE for about 3 weeks now and have to say that it is a great product. It\'s really hard to OD on this one.. I figured out that the more I put it on, the better the reaction from my girlfriend is images/icons/smile.gif

Usualy i roll it behind both ears, round the neck about twice, and a little on my face (first put on my wrist, and than on the face).

Add two sprays of TE and it works wonders (for me at least...)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 12:49 PM
thanks il go and read everything i can find!