PDA

View Full Version : What are the signs of "bad" reactions to pheros

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2002, 12:22 AM
Other than what people say about smelling bad, I was wondering what reactions from women could be identified as a result of overapplying pheros...

I am just curious because I want to make sure that I dont OD on NPA/APC...

I have heard that a 30% NPA to 70% APC mix is one of the best...

Right now all I do is two dabs of NPA on the neck and then some APC...

I noticed a negative reaction in my fiancee this evening and a kinda negative reaction in a friend of mine (female) who is usually much different toward me...

I know that I kinda let it get out of hand with the NPA one night with my fiancee...Since I didnt see her reaction that I saw a week ago, I thought it wore off so I did another two dabs...

I saw such an immidiate reaction in her last week that I was shocked to see it deminish especially with me not seeing her for an entire day...

I currently have NPA, PI and APC...I was thinking of investing in SOE or Alter Ego...

Thanks for your assistance...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2002, 12:25 PM
What I am using is PI and SOE. It seems that they do the trick. PI contain -NONE while SOE contains -NOL, one makes you look in control in front of women, while the NOL make the people around you more relaxed and talkative.

I wouldn\'t recommend using PI(m) and NPA because both of them contain -NONE, which means it\'s very easy to overdose since both of them are very concentrated. I would recommend, that if you have a product that contains only NONE, try to buy something that contains NOL and combine the together.
Like the PI+SEO example.

Regards,
Albus

Watcher
03-30-2002, 12:37 PM
AE/NPA/SOE

30 % roughly of each.

Does the trick or

50:50% of AE and SOE.

Whitehall
03-30-2002, 01:07 PM
Just because a person says \"It smells bad\" doesn\'t mean that you\'re getting a negative reaction.

Our verbal associations for smells is different neurologically from our actual emotional reactions which are what you\'re after.

For example, I\'ve got this message stuff by Aura Cacia called \"Love Butter.\" It\'s essentially cocoa butter and essential oils. Open the lid, stick your nose in it and your first words are \"gross.\" Take some out, spread it around and get excited, and it smells wonderful. Same scent - different mental state - different emotional response.

So if someone makes a negative verbal comment, don\'t take her seriously. As I\'ve posted here before, alpha males stink and they\'re proud of it! Think cigars or maybe that BMW motorcycle advertisement with the guy who grimances at his own aroma.

Even \"negative\" behavioral responses from females can be positive. Many women will challenge a new alpha male to see if he is really alpha and can handle their bitching. Just like you don\'t let a woman diss you (if you do, she\'s right), you can\'t let a first negative response get to you.

One thing I would be careful of is in the work place. With the laws and lawyers in the USA, some women will work behind your back through HR channels. These types are to be avoided!

One \"negative response\" is a fear reaction - shifty eyes, discomforted expressions. When you see that, it\'s time to play protective Big Daddy and allay her fears to put her at ease - \"Don\'t worry, I don\'t bite.\" Remember, Dorothy was scarred of the Wizard of Oz at first too.

Frankly, my experience with pheromones is that just about ANY response is positive. The last thing you want is to be emotionally invisible to others. How you handle your new \"visiblity\" can be a test of your character.

a.k.a.
03-30-2002, 10:41 PM
Mild OD = women may be attracted but feel ill at ease, drunk girls may find you strangely alluring.

Moderate OD = older women may find you attractive, but most do not

Bad OD = most people start acting agitated, defensive, or even aggressive

Maximum OD = everybody clears out

Watcher
03-31-2002, 12:29 PM
Hey that maximum OD reminds me of a song from about 8 years back (anyone remember the techno dance rap act 2 unlimited) as it goes maximum Od is the best and something like that. OD did equal Overdrive but applies here anyway.

Half a bottle of the edge is the max ive done and it got interestingg responses. Dont ask me what do a search to see if anyone can find it.

a.k.a.
03-31-2002, 05:26 PM
images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

OK. I take it back. I have NO IDEA about maximum OD\'s. (Thought I knew something \'cause I once tried 4 drops of PI.)