PDA

View Full Version : Andro1 & SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2002, 10:53 PM
Good results tonight with Andro1,-nol,-rone. To tired to explain now. I might have met my future exwife though images/icons/blush.gif)

P.S. This is with my own Andro1, I still have not recieved the Andro1 from Stone.
This was at Old Chicagoes in Denver if anybody is familiar.

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Tantalus747
03-24-2002, 11:10 PM
If you used it to meet your future exwife, is that a good result? images/icons/wink.gif

I had wondered if this would be a good combo when reading about the similarities between -Andro1 and -none.

We look forward to hearing the details. images/icons/cool.gif

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: Bruce ]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Well, I look forward to experimenting with combinations with andro-1, even if andro-1 by itself works for me. I got to get something out of the $200+ investment in Edge, NPA, and SOE. =P.

Please give us the details, Thunder! As you\'ve realized, we\'re all techie here, so we want the exact mg dosage, points of application, etc. Also, do you think the combo really work better than andro-1 by itself? Clearly, you think andro-1 by itself works better than any combination of -none, -nol, and -rone without andro-1, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 12:21 AM
Gosh, I still haven\'t received my andro-1 yet. =P. However, the lack of positive reports so far is already preparing me for a let down. :-(. Maybe, we need your home-made batch, Thunder!

By the way, Bruce, what\'s the source of the andro-1 in the Stone product? Thunder\'s batch is from Steraloids, and at least one research study yielding positive results also got it from Steraloids.

slatedrake
03-26-2002, 06:22 AM
Bump...

Hey Thunder....any time to share some details?

travis
03-26-2002, 06:29 AM
I am skeptical of Andro1, will wait for some feedbacks.

Travis

slatedrake
03-26-2002, 08:43 AM
Hey Travis,

I\'m still skeptical of the Andro1 product myself, but my initial use of it went pretty well....see my post under the thread \"Initial results with Andro1\"

I\'m really curious to see other\'s experiences as well.

SD

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2002, 10:38 PM
Hello guys,
I do not see Andro1 on the Love-Scent\'s Website. Are you talking about Andro 4.2?
If not, where can I find Andro1?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-27-2002, 12:21 AM
Ask Bruce. =)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 12:11 AM
So, how has the andro-1 and SOE gone, Thunder? I\'m considering trying mixes again, and andro-1 and SOE could be an interesting one if the andro-1 can replace the -none.

By the way, have you received your andro-1 from Stone, Thunder? How does it compare to your homemade mix from Steraloids?

slatedrake
04-03-2002, 10:42 AM
Big Bump!

Inquiring minds and all that...

As an FYI...nah...I\'ll save it for the Andro-1 Mixing, Feedback, and Experiences thread.

Slate