PDA

View Full Version : Can using APC along with two dabs of NPA be too much?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2002, 12:57 PM
Currently I have APC, NPA and PI, but have not really used the PI just yet...

Anyway, what I usually do is take 4 dabs of APC (one on each side of neck, one in front and one on the back) then take two dabs of NPA on either side of the neck...

Anyway, I was wondering if this was too much of the same phero?

I have to admit that I have gone a little nuts with the APC, but have only gone as high as 3 dabs of NPA..

dabs = turn over bottle on finger

Whaddaya think?

THanks again.

PHP 87
03-24-2002, 01:31 PM
I\'m not sure if it\'s possible to OD on APC since it has such a low phero content, especially the amount you are using.

The amount you mentioned sounds about right, although you may want to consider getting a pocket atomizer and pre-mixing the two.

Some people have had success with a 7:3 ratio of APC-NPA (Otherwise known as JB#1 named after the poster who first began mixing the two in that ratio and field testing it)

camusflage
03-24-2002, 05:18 PM
I have a question about JB1.. I\'ve seen mentions of its success, but fail to understand exactly why. Given that APC and NPA both contain -none, albeit in differing concentrations, why would one want/need to mix the two? Are the mythical \"secret ingredients\" of NPA worthwhile/different enough to warrant adding to my admittedly small collection of TE and SOE?

Tantalus747
03-24-2002, 09:15 PM
Camus, whatever secret ingredients in NPA are also in TE. So I would say no.

IMO, JB#1 is really no different than mixing NPA with any cologne 30/70, JB#1 just got popular b/c of the sucess stories posted using it.