PDA

View Full Version : NA application?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 06:03 AM
I know a couple of you have tried the Natural Attraction pillow spray. Do you have any suggestions concerning application? I\'m gonna try it out tonight in a club-setting.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 09:18 AM
DO NOT, and i repeat DO NOT apply it to your skin! I have been playing around with NA for a short while and have tried applying it to my skin. The bacteria on my skin must really like it because with skin aplication, after about 2 hours, I smell so bad, its hard to stand. It smells worse than BO. I don\'t know what exactly goes on, if its the estratetranol, the -dienone in the spray, or the scent, but after a short while I just plain smell like a 2 month old, unwashed armpit. I know the scent isn\'t fading and letting the phero smell come through because I can still smell the fragrance (which i really like). What I usually do is put a spray in my hair, and a spray on the front and back of my shirt. No big time hits. It does make me feel very anxious when i\'m around woemn, and I\'ve had a few rough nights of waking up every coupld housr when I used it on my pillow.

Nutt
03-22-2002, 09:38 AM
maybe the pillow spray works because no-one can sleep with it in there bed, so they end up having sex for something to do images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 04:44 PM
I tried two sprays on my shirt for a few days. I didn\'t like the smell, and it made me anxious around women like JOBOO experienced. I went back to Realm for Women till the andro-1 concentrate arrives.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 06:26 PM
Ok, so I tried it out. Total of 7 sprays, all on the outside of my shirt: 2 in each pit, one on the chest, and 1 on/below the inside of each elbow. Still I don\'t think this was too much.

The scent was ok. Perhaps not very masculine but not disturbing either. At least at that dose there was no noticeable \"stink\" at all. Actually it made me feel kind of good, calm and fairly confident.

The obvious down side is that I can\'t say that I got any clear hits either. There were some things that could have been hits, but then again maybe not. I didn\'t see anyone get the kind of strange look in their eyes that AE usually leads to when I wear it. Has anyone else noticed such a difference?

I think I\'m gonna try skin application on some occation where a bad stink won\'t be of concern. Unless another dose or means of application produces better results, I\'d say this stuff might only be useful in combos.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 02:42 PM
J0B00,
I\'ve had 1 spray behind each ear today for several hours and haven\'t noticed any bad smell at all. I wonder if it\'s possible to not be able to smell dienone if you can smell none. Or maybe it\'s the estra that gets stinky.

Truth,
Have you tried skin-application?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 03:28 PM
Nope, I haven\'t tried skin application. Estra- is suppose to be completely odorless. Maybe, there\'s no bacteria behind the ears.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 03:47 PM
I\'ve had no trouble with skin application, in fact it\'s hard to tell if it\'s got anything in it at all! You get a weird \"buzz\" if you spray \"copious\" quantities on your shirt (several sprays), also some success mixing it with 30% NPA + 30% PF. Still, not that impressed with it as a product, too weak I feel. Seems to have a strange \"metalic\" smell when the scent starts to wear off...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 04:27 PM
For those of you who tried both pillow spray and Realm for Women, which do you think is more effective? Since the pillow spray is UNISEX, it may only contain half the concentration of andro-1 and half of estra-, but who knows.