PDA

View Full Version : Can wearing these pheromones affect MY mood??

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 06:33 PM
I noticed something the past couple times I wore NPA..I seemed to take on a more proud, walk tall kinda attitude...

Is this just all in my head because I think I have an ace up my sleeve or could they be having a positive affect on my mood?

Just curious...

Mike

PHP 87
03-21-2002, 06:49 PM
You are experiencing what\'s known as the \"Phero Buzz\"

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 07:49 PM
PHP87,
Lol... Could you expound on that a little more? Is the \"pherobuzz\" based upon chemical reactions, or is it psychological?

PHP 87
03-21-2002, 09:21 PM
I think it\'s a little of both.

Some users have described a feeling of a \"high\" or a \"buzz\" when they wear Phero\'s.

Myself, I feel more confident when I wear them.

Nutt
03-21-2002, 11:37 PM
does it matter? images/icons/wink.gif

Seriously, I definatly think pheros have the ability to alter the users mood, that seems to be the main principle the realm perfumes work on.

PF used to give me a huge phero buzz, although it has worn of a little. It still gives me that little bit of confidence thats nice though.

aparently erox may have plans to use -dienone as a anti-depresent in women, shame its pattented to hell so we\'ll never know images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

Bruce
03-22-2002, 01:02 AM
Nutz, you had me going for a minute there. Then I looked up and saw your name. images/icons/smile.gif
B

Watcher
03-22-2002, 11:32 PM
Point is this stuff effects everyone else so therefore it affects you (but remember this has always been the way - pheromones are natural anyway - just the synthetics are a slight bit stronger. But if you live with someone depressive that will wear off and you probably feel the same way. Probably why a lot of relationships once they startgoing down the shute spiral its the change in attitude reflected by pheromone types coming off you being negative etc.
That explains a lot of things that dr phil and oprah never get to. But now the secrets out things should change a lot. Everyone take careful note of the science involved its IMPORTANT.