PDA

View Full Version : Looking to make next purchase... What are the benefits of two or three pheros (AE)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 06:30 PM
I currently own NPA, PI and have been using APC for a while before discovering love-scent.

I have used NPA and APC (together) and I think it made my fiancee just plain horney as hell. I thought these items just attracted women, not changed their moods...My fiancee is the closest thing to Sybill that you can get and when I wear APC on her crabby days, she seems to warm up nicely...When I mixed APC and NPA, damn...

ANyway, I want to continue messing around with this and someone suggested Alter Ego because it contains three pheros, but I am REALLY new to this and was wondering if the two or three pheros at the same time are in an effort to cover all the bases or something?

What about this new, experimental item? If this is the nuke that I read about in Thunder\'s post, count me in...

What would be the recommended next purchase from you seasoned veterans of this game..

Alter Ego, SOE or The Edge...

Thanks a lot!!!

a.k.a.
03-21-2002, 08:12 PM
Hi Zarrack,

I enjoyed your posts. They reminded me of when I had a girlfriend (heavy sigh).

First of all, you can cross The Edge of your list. It’s great stuff, but it’s just a diluted form of NPA. It’s handy to have an optimum dose pre-measured in a single spray. But you won’t get anything new.

The third phero (androsterone) definitely adds something to the mix. So either AE or SOE will be fun to play with.

In my experience, AE has been far better for combining with what you already have, whereas SOE has been far better as something to use on its own. But that’s just me. All of Bruce’s products are good, but “better” is relative, and “best” is probably just an ideal (which is why we’re so eager to try out the new stuff).

Tantalus747
03-21-2002, 09:05 PM
I\'ve had good results with SOE & love the fragrance. I\'ve never tried AE.

Then again, I\'ve not had much luck with TE (which like aka said, is basically dilute NPA), so my chemistry may be alot different than yours.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 07:43 AM
I do not know yet what to think of AE. It seems to work very well with GF´s, and people you already know, but not so well with strangers. NPA or TE works the opposite way, (at least for me).
Since you already have NPA, the best thing is probably SOE. by combining the two you can change the ratio -nol-rone/-none to will.