PDA

View Full Version : 20% Off Coupon

Arrow
01-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I just placed an order for some Edge gel packs. After I completed my order, a window popped up saying I could get 20% off my next order if I told my friends on Facebook about my recent purchase.

Wearing -mones is my little secret. 20% off isn't going to compel me to spill the beans to everyone that I wear -mones.

Is there any other way to get 20% off my next purchase?

stuttgart-man
01-11-2012, 06:46 PM
I just placed an order for some Edge gel packs. After I completed my order, a window popped up saying I could get 20% off my next order if I told my friends on Facebook about my recent purchase.

Wearing -mones is my little secret. 20% off isn't going to compel me to spill the beans to everyone that I wear -mones.

Even if I would get the mones for free, I would never told my friends that I wear mones - thats my big secret ;)

belgareth
01-13-2012, 05:41 AM
I've shared it with a few close friends who also buy from Bruce now. For the most part I don't tell anybody though.

Bruce
01-13-2012, 09:37 AM

You should have gotten an email with a 20% discount coupon code in it. I guess you didn't get one. If you email me at bboyd@love-(etc etc), I'll email it back to you. I'm wondering why it didn't work right though. I tested it and got an email. Could it have gone in your spam folder maybe?

B