PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones in non-sexual situations

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 06:24 PM
I\'ve found that if I wear \'mones to job interviews, the interviewer tends to be way more interested in me than they should. It doesn\'t seem to matter whether it\'s a male or a female. I attribute that to the fact that all the women I\'ve interviewed with since starting with the \'mones have been way older than me.

Here\'s the kicker though, this one\'s great: I play in a college band, and I always wear to our shows. Since I\'ve started wearing \'mones, we\'ve become the most popular local band. It doesn\'t matter how much we screw up or how drunk my drummer is or anything, they always love us! People get into it more, they start really pumping on the floor. And it seems to increase the sexual energy out there too. I see way more couples in the dark back corners.

Of course, this could all be in my head...

Nah.

I always wear \'mones for important meets and such. I also like to wear when I take exams. I think it calms my nerves or something.

Any good ideas I\'m missing?

Nutt
03-21-2002, 11:32 PM
hehe, I dont know If I\'d wear \'em in exams, what if your getting some poor girl behind you all het up while shes trying to work images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 08:44 AM
Heh... I\'ve had some strange reactions when I wear them to class. I\'ve only done it a dozen or so times. I\'ve actually discovered that wearing in situations like that can be a pain in the ass. I\'m invariably surrounded by a pack of girls who won\'t shut up and let me listen, and then one time the teacher wouldn\'t stop calling on me!

Here\'s another interesting note (I\'m sure y\'all have noticed this a lot): my buddy\'s dog treats me with mucho respecto since I started wearing. It strange, because it doesn\'t matter if I\'m wearing now when I got over there, the dog treats me the same. And this ain\'t no golden retriever either, it\'s a giant schnauzer. if you know anything about this type of dog, they have a really bad attitude! It took me about four months of hanging at this guys house before he didn\'t have to put the dog away when I came over.

Now, it seems like if I look at him funny he\'ll shrink away. Amazing.

Watcher
03-22-2002, 11:41 PM
Yes it can be a pain when the ladies cant shut up lol. You can gather information that way as well. But seriously i just wear the stuff all the time. Put it on every morning its just my colonge now i have spiked my aftershave with pheromones now.
Lets just consider it the next evolution in the perfume industry. That is pretty well what they have been trying to do all along and didnt quite have it right (using smell to appear more attractive to the oppostie sex) but you will very soon see nearly all perfumes and colonges containing pheromones in them its in the pipeline already.

CJ01
03-23-2002, 05:21 AM
splinter is your friens dog male or female and what product are you using? CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 08:55 AM
The dog is male.

He started to not want to kill me before I started wearing pheros around him, so it wasn\'t like pheros made him go from aggresive to passive or anything like that. I think if I had been wearing pheros when I first met the dog it would have hated me even more, sensing an even stronger male presence. This type of dog is extremely territorial and would have attacked me if they had let it out of it\'s cage. But apparently after they get used to you they calm down. Still though, if you\'re not a family member and you play too hard, you may get hurt.

After a couple months the dog was fine around me, but indifferent. After I started wearing pheros the dog became almost subordinate, wouldn\'t dare jump on me or look me in the eye. And now it doesn\'t seem to matter if I wear or not, it\'s like the dog had me pigeonholed or something.

It\'s funny though, lots of my friends have dogs and I notec a couple possible small reactions from them, but really nothing except from this dog. I think it\'s because he\'s so nasty and territorial; he probably thinks I must be pretty tough. I can\'t understand why anyone would want a dog like that.

a.k.a.
03-23-2002, 02:17 PM
Splinter,

SOE is the best career move I’ve made in a long time. Subordinates are cooperative ( Some have said I’m the best manager they’ve ever worked for. Before SOE there was a constant power struggle.), superiors are supportive ( I’ve gotten them to pay for seminars and all kinds of office equipment. And soon I’m going on vacation, even though I haven’t worked long enough to qualify for one. Before I felt as if they were nitpicking every move I made.), and coworkers are friendly (Before, everybody was arms-length.)

I’m still trying to figure out if it’s slightly better, slightly worse, or just about the same as -none based formulas where romance is concerned. But there’s no question this stuff rocks in the workplace. I’d be hooked even if it repelled women.