PDA

View Full Version : Order Pending

Phylar
11-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Heya Bruce! Sent an e-mail to the provided address in the sticky. Just want to make sure you got it as it has been a couple days since I sent it to you. Below is some information to help out...

Order Number: 85197
Order Date: Saturday 29 October, 2011

If you are busy (which I expect you are) then that is perfectly fine. You may even be out of the order I requested. Take your time but please let me know when the order will be shipped out. I am in no major hurry but would prefer my $50+ to not have been wasted.

Thanks!
~Tony

Bruce
11-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi Tony,

I see your email to Tammy, but no response. I'll run it by her again. You should hear something by the end of the day. Your $ is safe with us. :)

Peace,
B

Tammy
11-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi Tony I am sorry for the problem with your order. I cannot explain why it is still pending but we will definitely get it out and make it up to you. I apologize for the inconvenience

Phylar
11-14-2011, 09:49 PM
No inconvenience. Things happen, frankly I'm glad you guys aren't some automated process that regulates orders based on number, and a computer generated policy numbered based on shipping needs and complex blah blah blah's. Just thank you for taking notice and as per norm I will be awaiting my order in the hopes that the mail-person actually leaves it here instead of taking it with this time lol.

Ciao :D
~Tony

Tammy
11-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanks for your understanding Tony

Phylar
11-16-2011, 05:56 AM
No problem Tammy. Things get missed, isn't the end of the world. This will be my last reply to this thread as CS isn't for chatting purposes, even with you admins and moderators ;).

Thanks a bunch though for the quick reply(s) and understanding that perhaps things happen. You two, and anybody else reading this take care now...OH and I'll likely be posting something of a Journal here soon on the products I have ordered.

Cheerio!
~Tony