PDA

View Full Version : Public apology

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 07:14 AM
Dear Forum-goers,

Following the 4,16-Androstadien-3-one fever,
I have been in constant correspondence with a fellow forum member in developing a market for a 4,16-Androstadien-3-one compound for the people around.

Earlier this month, there has been a misunderstanding between him and Bruce and in my naivety, I got over-enthusiastic about \"the new stuff\" and started offering \"the new stuff\" a couple of members in this forum.

All this without prior discussion with the forum member and/or Bruce.

Having Bruce to thank for his gentle reminder, I must apologise in stepping beyond my terratory by virtue of offering stuff beyond love-scent.com\'s product range in this forum.

At the same time, I must apologise again to the two(2) forum members whom I have offered this product in foolhardiness that I must take back my offer.

In the meantime, Bruce has kindly offered to discuss some internet shelf space for this product of mine. Thus for any queries regarding the retrieved offer, please message or email Bruce for further details.

Watcher
03-21-2002, 11:25 PM
What makes good business scence for everyone is if a product works or is a good product etc that bruce puts it into the site with all the usuall attachments and gets a % or the profit and all other related marketing and other business aspects. Thats what makes this thing work so well.
James kohl i wonder what he thinks of this andro-1.