PDA

View Full Version : NPA + APC = 1 Horney Fiancee

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 12:09 AM
I posted a message earlier about a week long sex-fest that started the day I started wearing APC again...

After recieving my FedEx package from Love_Scent I applied the NPA as directed...two drops on either side of the neck and then swabbed on a couple dabs of APC on the neck and chest...

About 2 hours into visiting my fiancee, she starts playfully touching me, but says she is too tired for sex, but with a smile....

After giving her a back/leg message and then starting to watch TV again, she started to cuddle with me, then touching me, then it was on...

4 times tonight and one right before I left...

After the first time we stalled for a while and her interest kinda started to fade a little... I took a trip to the bathroom and applied a couple more drops of NPA...He he he...in less than an hour she ordered me to leave the room and when I came back she was wearing a little outfit that I bought her...I was shocked...she has not been like this in months!!!

Gotta love a woman who loves doggy style...

I hope I am not being to graphic, but I gotta say that this stuff seems to be working some serious magic and lasted all friggin night...Usually I cant lay a hand on her after she works and especially when I talked to her before I came over she was a total crabass!!!

I am going to keep testing this on her to see her responsiveness over a period of time and to different items...

Any suggestions on other potent items I can try?? Isn\'t there one item that contains three different kinds of pheros?

This is getting to be fun!

images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-21-2002, 11:19 PM
Sounds about the response you shuold be getting images/icons/laugh.gif NPA seems to work and AE APC etc you got good products there.