PDA

View Full Version : Problem With "Confirm Order" Button

Arrow
10-18-2011, 10:43 PM
I just tried to place an order but was unable to. The "Best Seller" and "Order History" links need to be moved over to the right a little more. I was unable to click on the "Confirm Order" button because there was another link covering it up.

Just thought you might like to know.

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Bruce
10-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Are you using a mobile phone or an ipad?

Arrow
10-24-2011, 01:15 PM
neither...Just using a regular computer.

I will try again tomorrow

chas
10-24-2011, 02:59 PM
I just tried to place an order but was unable to. The "Best Seller" and "Order History" links need to be moved over to the right a little more. I was unable to click on the "Confirm Order" button because there was another link covering it up.

Just thought you might like to know.

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

If I get a problem on a screen using Internet Explorer I switch to another browser (Firefox) & display the web site on that & try again.

Bruce
10-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Yeah, try a different browser. Should work on any, but that will probably fix it.

B

Arrow
10-26-2011, 11:39 AM
I went to another computer and placed my order earlier. Every thing was fine :thumbsup:

chas
10-26-2011, 12:39 PM
I went to another computer and placed my order earlier. Every thing was fine :thumbsup:

There must a bug on your computer.

Best to run a (free) antivirus or anti-malware software. Having 2 browsers to choose from on your system can also be useful when there is a problem.