PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody! Newbie with hit stories...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 08:57 PM
Hello all. I\'m not really a newbie I guess, I\'ve been using this stuff called beaches for a while (a really long while actually. I\'m an engineering student, so I don\'t have much of a social life. I think I bought the vial about a year ago). I bought NPA and SOE a little while ago. I\'ve been lurking around this board every so often, and this story is way to good to not tell you guys!

I have an ex-girlfriend who I\'m still good friends with. She\'s really hot, really funny, smart, etc, for some reason we just didn\'t click as lovers so we broke it off and became friends. Our relationship kind of morphed from lovers to friends \"with benefits\" to just friends.

There\'s a bar we both like. I went there on Saturday, got a beer, and started talking to a cute redhead at the counter. I see my ex talking to some guy over at the other corner of the bar, so I go and say hi to her. As soon as I talk to her I could tell I was affecting her, she became flustered. I went back to the bar, and she followed me (I didn\'t know this at the time; I couldn\'t see her. The guy she was flirting with was pretty handsome and built too).

Now we get to the good part. I start flirting with the same redhead at the bar, with my ex standing behind me, and she starts getting jealous! Eventually she pulls me away from the bar and we chatted at a table for a little while. All the while she twirling her hair, acting very sexy, etc etc. She then proceeded to drag me (literally! I protested! I did not want to open up this can of worms again, but I was drunk) to her apartment... I\'ll leave the rest up to your imagination.

I thought you\'d all like this story because I used to BE with this girl! That was before I discovered pheromones. But still, I slept with her many times, we broke up, she had no sexual interest in me until I started wearing this stuff around her.

oscar
03-21-2002, 09:04 AM
Splinter,

Welcome to the board!
That\'s a great story. I hope you had as much fun as I imagined you did. It\'s good to see somebody converting with an \"ex\" using pheros. Usually when guys ask about this particular subject, the answers they receive are less than encouraging.
I wonder if there\'s a \"Jealousy Phero\"?
Congratulations! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
03-21-2002, 11:29 PM
Well i guess it had to happen lol images/icons/laugh.gif yeah jeasouly can be an interesting outcome of sexual attraction from women now if only i could make anyone jealous of this little rubber ducky. Oh well back to the drawing board (note i have a new combo that is working well i wont tell everyone yet but it is something that hasnt been covered before)