PDA

View Full Version : NPA + SOE or chikara?

apheroedge
09-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Hello all,

Newbie here...

Running low on my NPA stash.

Looking to mix NPA with cologne @ 1:5 or 1:6 ratio. Wanted to also add SOE or Chikara unscented to the mix. Would this ratio be advisable?

1ml NPA
2ml SOE or Chikara unscented
5-6ml of cologne

Would 3 sprays of the above be too much?

I am an Asian male, late 30s, just looking for an extra edge for work and social.

I use Burberry Touch, Creed Millisime Imperial(samples), or Beckham Signature as covers.

Oh, would A7 be better than NPA?
Worried about the chikara unscented...read it really wreaks of piss. So leaning towards the SOE.

(On and off I have been using NPA as a stand alone with cologne 1:6 )

I like the convenience of mixing into a small atomizer: ready to go. Just spray and cover w/ reg cologne.

Any suggestions on main areas to spray? Just been spraying on side of neck just below the ear and/or wrist.

Thanks in advance!

Bruce
09-07-2011, 07:51 PM
For a complete newb I would say just work with the NPA and cologne for a while, but since you have already been working with that, I think you are on the right track with tweaking that with something else, but rather than *replace* the NPA with A7, I woud use either A7 or SOE for the tweaking. Both have RONE. SOE and A7 will take it in different directions.

I apply to wrists, but that is just me for the kind of places I go.

B

apheroedge
09-07-2011, 11:28 PM
I used my NPA 1:6 mix today and girls at work were very chatty.

So keep the NPA and tweak and add either the A7 or SOE?

I thought the A7 & NPA were very similar?

Would adding these two result in ODing?

In what ways do the effects of A7 & SOE differ?

And what about the NPA + chikara combo?

thanks~E

Bruce
09-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Both A7 and SOE contain rone: A7 is NONE and rone and SOE is NOL and rone. Admittedly there is more chance of an OD with A7 (together with NPA) than with SOE. Yeah, ya might be better off with SOE when mixing with NPA, but I would stick with the NPA as your base.

Peace