PDA

View Full Version : New user with interesting results with APC and soon PI and NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 02:27 PM
Well, it all started with an e-mail a while ago that led me to buy my first bottle of APC. I am 26 and my fiancee is 19 and even though we do every kinky thing, position, speed, place, whatever known to man, she seemed rather bored and not as interested in me as frequently as I was used to. I gave her the nickname Thumper because she would want it 10 times a day all week long... Now I get it once a week maybe twice...

Anyway, I am not a sex fiend, but I am under the impression that she has \"other interests\", but that is another story. Anyway, when the e-mail came I kinda laughed and said \"yeah right\", but I wanted to give it a try. I got the product and it smelled nice, but kinda like cheap cologne. I put it on and went to see her...

The first thing she did was smell me over and over again... \"Wow, I really like what you are wearing\" and that was followed by an unexpected affection display... I told her it was some stuff I got for my birthday from my aunt and I thought it was \"eh, ok\"

I used the APC when I went out with her and her friends once and her friend was blabbing with me something fierce. Personally I cant stand the air-head and she bearely talked to me, but tonight I got blabbed to AND looked at with a wierd look a couple times.

I used it once when I went out to a bar with an ex-girlfriend and her friend. (My ex from many years ago, married, etc.)

The whole night my ex was giving me compliments and remarked how different I looked, bla bla bla... Her friend, who was friends with her when I dated her and did not like me was flirting with me the whole night which pissed my ex off to no end. We kept making comments about how a purely physical relationship would be a good idea, ha ha ha...

So I continued to use APC with my fiancee with some mixed results...Sometimes I think she was just too tired from work to care, but then I lost the bottle...

I found it last week on Thursday and wore it on Friday... She climbed all over me that night and needless to say we had fun...

Saturday was the biggest hit, though...I went to her house and we just had sex the night before....Her typical M.O. was \"you just got some\" and she wasnt big into doing it during the day after she just got out of the shower, put makeup on, bla bla bla bullshit, right?

Testing the APC, I climbed over her and started kissing her. She was a little stand-offish at first, but all of a sudden she just melted into the kissing and before we hit the mall that day...we had a little fun...

After the mall, I went to the bathroom and put on a little more... We had sex three more times that day and one of them I took her by suprise while she was on the phone with her friend...It was funny to see her try and keep quiet..

Sunday she came on to me, gave me a big ass hickey (which looks great at clients -ha ha), but believe it or not I was less interested, she kinda laid off, then cuddled up to me and fell asleep and would not let me leave.

Monday night was unreal...Like 5 times

Tuesday night she rewarded me bringing her dinner by saying \"I\'m kinda tired from work, so no sex-olympics tonight\" But I didnt say or do anything to even suggest it.

I really didnt expect anything anyway so I didnt care, but after I sat there for a bit I felt her looking at me and I noticed that under the blanket she wasnt wearing pants anymore (took them off when I left to get food)

\"Um, that doesn\'t mean that a quickie isn\'t out of the question, you know\"

I\'m like....daaaaamn

I just received my fed-ex from love-scent with the NPA and PI and I think I am going to give one or the other a try on her tonight... I dont want sex, but we are going to be together and possibly with a couple of her friends...he he he...

I know this is a long post, but I am really happy with finding the magic of this stuff...Hell, I wanted to have the bottles examined to see exactly what they contained I was so skeptical..

One last funny note...

My fiancee has told me that a couple times in the past few days she has had sex-dreams about me and remarked that she was upset that she could only cuddle with the big pillow I use on her bed when I am there... \"It smells like you\" she says....

:-)

Now I try the big guns...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Oh, by the way...I never cheated on my fiancee, but it is sure fun to get the looks and get chatted with...

It\'s also funny to see how pissed she gets when her friends talk to me and ignore her...

\"I think she likes you or something\"

Recently she bought me a silver ring to wear on my wedding ring finger... gotta love the younger ones...

Buddydust
03-20-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey Zarrack,first of all,welcome to the board.Glad to hear that you got some(heh,alot)hits with APC alone.How much did you apply and wear? Also,I might not be the smartest guy on the board(and I\'m not) but if you\'re having grrreat hits with APC alone,would PI and NPA be a little too much? I dunno,I heard someone said that us young males produce alot of none,but hey what do I know? Anyway,feel free to continue with the hit updates.Peace.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 12:11 AM
I posted this in another message, but wanted to add it here in case people wanted to follow the same thread....

After recieving my FedEx package from Love_Scent I applied the NPA as directed...two drops on either side of the neck and then swabbed on a couple dabs of APC on the neck and chest...

About 2 hours into visiting my fiancee, she starts playfully touching me, but says she is too tired for sex, but with a smile....

After giving her a back/leg message and then starting to watch TV again, she started to cuddle with me, then touching me, then it was on...

4 times tonight and one right before I left...

After the first time we stalled for a while and her interest kinda started to fade a little... I took a trip to the bathroom and applied a couple more drops of NPA...He he he...in less than an hour she ordered me to leave the room and when I came back she was wearing a little outfit that I bought her...I was shocked...she has not been like this in months!!!

Gotta love a woman who loves doggy style...

I hope I am not being to graphic, but I gotta say that this stuff seems to be working some serious magic and lasted all friggin night...Usually I cant lay a hand on her after she works and especially when I talked to her before I came over she was a total crabass!!!

I am going to keep testing this on her to see her responsiveness over a period of time and to different items...

Any suggestions on other potent items I can try?? Isn\'t there one item that contains three different kinds of pheros?

This is getting to be fun!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 09:43 AM
Try some Alter Ego...It has aNONE, aNOL, and aRONE in it...

Watcher
03-21-2002, 11:34 PM
Yeeeeeeeesssss try AE its images/icons/laugh.gif combine with SOE and nPA all at once and you wont have to do anything else at all except sit back and watch the fireworks lol or in youre case go at it hammer and tong and not quit all night long lol. Well good luck zammer.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 08:31 PM
Zarrack, I am pretty ney to the use of pheromones, and I started with APC. Since I started using it, I\'ve been getting some pretty good results too! I\'m single, so I haven\'t been \"getting any\" from the woman. However, women have been staring at me so much that I think they were burning holes in me. I use it every day just like a normal cologne, I feel naked without it. I was recently at a high school/college age dance, checking ID\'s and checking for anything illegal. And every female that was walking through the doors kept staring at me, and smiling. Pheromones are truly a great breakthough in modern science, and APC is a great product, and I will continue to use it. Take care, and best of luck in the future!