PDA

View Full Version : Is PI ylang ylang safe for the workplace?

lemonlime
09-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Hi everybody. I'm still a newbie & was interested in primal instinct ylang ylang. I read the other threads on it, and I'm convinced that I should get it. Just wanted to know have any of you tried this at work, & if so what was your experience with it?

Thanks
lemon

stuttgart-man
09-04-2011, 08:44 AM
I have never used PI, but heavy androsteNone-products like PI are not really suitable for the workplace. If you want to get dominance and respect it would be better to use androsteRon products like A314 or chemset androsteRon. Alter Ego could be a good choice too. In fact it contains androsteNone too, but this it buffered by androsterRon and androstenOl.
Pi (at least without a buffer) could give you a too strong sexy vibe exept you are engaged in the erotism industry ....

Bruce
09-04-2011, 08:47 AM
I'd say "yes and no". Like SM says, it's kinda heavy on the andro side, unless maybe you happened to be the boss there, but as far as a subtle fragrance in a workplace that doesn't like heavy perfume use, I'd give it a major yes. That ylang ylang is a mysterious subtle scent that doesn't blow people out the door in an office setting.

lemonlime
09-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks Bruce & Stugart Man

One last question ( for anybody ). What do you guys consider to have stronger none content NPA or PI ylang ylang?

terry0400-40
09-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks Bruce & Stugart Man

One last question ( for anybody ). What do you guys consider to have stronger none content NPA or PI ylang ylang?NPA works out at around Androstenone 4 mcg / drop plus another 4 mcg of enhancing pheromones giving you a total of 8 mcg / dr.

Its a good idea to use a glass rubber ended standard pheromone dropper when extracting drops from a bottle of NPA because its inbuilt dropper is not very precise for obtaining drops although it is excellent for obtaining a controlled dab either large or small whatever is required.

For those not wishing to mess around with the NPA then Edge spray ( which is exactly the same formula ratios ) will work well and this contains Androstenone 6 mcg /sp plus enhancing pheromones of 6 mcg / sp, the sprayer dispenses around six drops per spray making one drop = to Androstenone 1 mcg + 1 mcg enhancing pheromones.

Edge spray is less concentrated than NPA and therefore you get a larger quantity than the concentrated NPA making each of these products identical in value, both of these products are produced by LaCroy and contain identical pheromones and ratios, with some customers who prefer the easier dosing preference of Edge spray over that of extracting drops or dabs of its more concentrated brother NPA.

My preference is NPA because i can whip the cap off and obtain a fast precise few dabs whenever i wish to apply it.

NPA because of its concentration is primarily designed to be diluted with edp edt or cologne at the ratio of one drop NPA to around 5 drops cologne ect

I really like PI ylang ylang one drop gives me a great alround wear anywhere app and women are attracted to it i have noticed....

Primal Instinct supplies Androstenone 18 mcg / drop, when inverted from its dropper bottle, i have used one drop divided and placed below my ears and whilst attending church service i did not blow anyone away off their PHEWS. :thumbsup:

lemonlime
09-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Man PI yy is potent, but you wore it to church. If it's wearable to church then it's wearable anywhere ( with one drop of course ). Thanks Terry :goodpost:

Bruce
09-07-2011, 07:55 PM
PI definitely has more none, drop for drop. (like Terry says)