PDA

View Full Version : Another good hit.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 01:06 PM
I had good results last night. I did not sleep with here although I probably could have. It was one of those girls you just sort of say \"ah the hell with it, I\'m not even going to try , she too hot\" I didn\'t act any differently than usuall. This was a house setting not a bar. I was at a friend of hers house and we just stayed up and talked while friend went to sleep. I told Bruce this a few days ago and since then I have been over to the same house again. Wearing only -dienone...We talked and played chess for a while and again, If I would have made the first move I\'m sure I would have had no problem. The difference between this time and the first ---here come\'s the sexual innuendoes--- Lots of it too. It was ,I was going to say almost, but know that I think about it she wanted it bad. We went as far as challenging who could go the longest, or take more punishment so to speak.
Again I left. images/icons/blush.gif) I have other girl friends and if I need to get laid can. They would just not be my first choice. It\'s really FUN gettnig somebody worked up and saying \"Welp it\'s time to go.\" What a dick huh....I\'m sure I\'ll seeing her this week as she asked to go out in a couple days.
May I remind you this chick is hot. One reason I may have my reservations about her is the baggage(kids)...God I sure hope no women read this. Oh yeah, the reason it has probably taken so long for another true hit is because I havn\'t left the house for a week. I think my computers been coming on to me though.
images/icons/crazy.gif

[ March 20, 2002: Message edited by: Thunder ]

Watcher
03-20-2002, 01:10 PM
They probably already have an heck women do it to most of us guys all the time its good to be able to balance things out and to be honest they can even go so far and not do anything. But thats personal choice as they say most guys if they push will get it because women do enjoy sex just as much most are frustrated but dont realise that they play games which get in their road with most guys. Well some day women might learn.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey Thunder, glad to hear you\'re still having success. Did you change anything about the dosage or application? I think these hits are making you lose your grammer. :-).

By the way, do you have any more details about your previous mild success with the other products? I haven\'t had good results with -none, -nol, or -rone, but I\'m optimistic about the new stuff, given the research and some results with Realm for Women.

Nutt
03-20-2002, 11:21 PM
how much are you wearing nowadays?

cant wait to joint the \'experimental\' phase of the Love scent \' new stuff\' world domination project images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 12:19 AM
Yeah, if the new stuff works, I\'m stocking up for life, like Travis did with SOE. =).

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 01:20 AM
Truth grammer sucks because
I dont have time to redo typo mistakes. Havn\'t had much time to try other things expept my -rone - nol - none concoction. quantities in that order.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 01:49 AM
So, Thunder, you\'re still trying to make your -none, -nol, -rone conconctions work (with andro-1, I assume)? If I had girls licking me with andro-1 on its own, I\'d stick with it and let the other crazies figure out how to use the other pheros. =).

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2002, 02:32 AM
Always trying new things for diffent reactions.