PDA

View Full Version : Fragrance question

firefly777
08-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi everyone, new here :cheers: . I've got a question about pheromones and fragrances. I'm planning on purchasing a bottle of Chikara for men as I've read it's best and easiest product to use for newbies. I'm wondering whether I should get it scented or unscented? Can anyone tell me what they smell like because if the scented one doesn't smell that good, I'd rather just use my cologne: Bleu De Chanel which is already a chick magnet itself as a cover. Though the reviews I've read on the unscented one said it smelled like piss. Or if you could recommend wipes/gels which I could use under my cologne would be great. Also my cologne is very strong with the alcohol, burns at point blank spray. Thank you.

Arrow
08-23-2011, 06:38 PM
I have only used the Chikara gel packs. The gel packs are scented and they do not need a cover cologne.

Bruce
08-24-2011, 10:07 AM
If you get the unscented version, you will need some sort of cover scent to cover the pheromone smell. Personally, I like the scented Chikara; most people like it a lot, but not everyone. Check the reviews in the shopping cart; there are a lot of them.