PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones messing up my natural scent?

Enigma
08-23-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm very new to this pheromone stuff, I've read some of the posts abt ethics and what not and I have a question. See I met a girl a few days ago and I really like her, she seemed to really like me as well (she initiated the conversation and she touched me in a provocative way). We are planning to see each other soon and when we do, I plan to ask her out...I am thinking of getting this ---> (link removed)
because I want to have a better chance. So here is my question, if she did already like me would putting on pheromones disrupt my "natural" scent and cause her to not like me as much or would the pheromones add to the attraction she already may have towards me?

terry0400-40
08-23-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm very new to this pheromone stuff, I've read some of the posts abt ethics and what not and I have a question. See I met a girl a few days ago and I really like her, she seemed to really like me as well (she initiated the conversation and she touched me in a provocative way). We are planning to see each other soon and when we do, I plan to ask her out...I am thinking of getting this ---> (link removed)
because I want to have a better chance. So here is my question, if she did already like me would putting on pheromones disrupt my "natural" scent and cause her to not like me as much or would the pheromones add to the attraction she already may have towards me?Certainly if you choose to use an unsuitable pheromone/s then this could well produce counter productive results for you.

You may provide the forum with some details relating to your age race and disposition characteristics ie what type of nature do you possess, it would also help to provide some information on the age and characteristics of women /girls that you wish to attract and engage with.

Enigma
08-23-2011, 07:46 PM
ok...
I'm 24, Part Japanese, part Scottish. I am the type of person that tries to be polite and caring, I am fun loving
She's 22, not sure her exact race but she's a Caucasian. she is also fun loving and very open.
Does this help?

terry0400-40
08-23-2011, 08:39 PM
ok...
I'm 24, Part Japanese, part Scottish. I am the type of person that tries to be polite and caring, I am fun loving
She's 22, not sure her exact race but she's a Caucasian. she is also fun loving and very open.
Does this help?It looks as though you will benefit from pheromone products that contain only small amounts of Androstenone therefore if ordering from this site you could go with combining some "Scent of Eros" and "The Edge" either of these can also be obtained in gel packets.

Scent of Eros is a friendly attraction formulation and certainly should be tried out by using it alone first before experimenting with adding in the sexual element of the Edge gel , this same senario also applies to Chikara.

Chikara scented would suit you and this can also be obtained in gel packets.

Scent of Eros you can use 3/4 or one full gel packet no worries also Chikara 1/2 to 1 gel packet however an Edge gel packet can give you up to 5 uses because it contains Androstenone which is good for a young person when used in moderation, and 1/5 of the Edge gel packet will give you around 8 mcg of Androstenone which can be attractive to females when mixed in with 1/2 to 3/4 of a Scent of Eros gel packet.

When choosing to use Chikara gel packet it can be sexed up a little by adding a few dabs from the Edge gel packet. :cheers:

Enigma
08-23-2011, 09:03 PM
hmmm sounds complicated lol. I'm also a kind of person that doesnt wear any cologne, are these products available in an unscented form?

terry0400-40
08-23-2011, 09:36 PM
hmmm sounds complicated lol. I'm also a kind of person that doesnt wear any cologne, are these products available in an unscented form?Yes all of the products i mentioned can be ordered as unscented, and to simplify things i suggest you either choose Chikara or Scent of Eros both of these are popular products for your age ect cheers

Enigma
08-24-2011, 04:06 AM
thanks for the help!

terry0400-40
08-24-2011, 09:11 AM
thanks for the help!Thats ok you are welcome anytime cheers