PDA

View Full Version : Givenchy Pi and SOE

progdrummer
08-22-2011, 08:13 AM
Hello everyone! I would just like to start by saying thank you to all who have posted on here. I have learned so much just from reading posts!

That being said, I have SOE unscented and NPA, and use Givenchy Pi (my fav. cologne) as a cover scent. I have found that a mix of 5.5:1 with the NPA and my cologne work great in conjunction with 20" of SOE for me.

Here is my question. I have ordered the Scented SOE (I am curious about the scent) and plan on trying that as a stand alone product for the workplace. Does anyone know if the scent of SOE and Givenchy Pi would work together? I have a very sensitive nose to the smell of pheromones and I feel that after the scent of SOE starts fading I will need something to cover up the smell. I really want to keep using my current cologne! Thank you again everyone...your knowledge has been a great help!

Bruce
08-22-2011, 11:49 AM
I am not familiar with Givenchy Pi, so I don't know if they would work as an outright blend, but a couple of things come to mind:

A. The fragrance of SOE is musky and hangs on pretty well.

B. You can always keep your Givenchy around to use if/when the SOE fragrance fades. Should blend well-enough for that.

APC makes an awesome cover scent that blends with anything musky.

Good luck,
Bruce

Arrow
08-22-2011, 01:32 PM
SOE scented has a great smell. In fact, the ladies love the smell of scented SOE by itself.

progdrummer
08-22-2011, 07:21 PM
thanks guys for the insight. i am gonna just try SOE by itself, and on those long days at work I will just use the cologne as a cover up when the scent runs out.