PDA

View Full Version : I want to get him, so badly!

boricuablanca79
08-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Hello everyone!

There is a certain man that I am attempting to get. He has long eluded me. He sometimes will hug me or rub my shoulder. He has also pressed himself up against me from time to time. He is a major flirt! He is also the man of many womens' fantasies. I would like for him to notice me above the others. I have not had success with the following samples: The Edge, & Essence of Seduction (Perception). For those women (and Bruce, too!)that have had noticeable results with a combination, please suggest to me what you think I should use.

Thank you so much!:think:

Bruce
08-19-2011, 09:41 AM
A little EOW might help. Be careful though.

Have you tried flirting back, or just asking him out for coffee or something?

B

boricuablanca79
08-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks, Bruce!

Yes, we have gone for coffee, and I do flirt back. I just have so much competition, I need to stand out. So, EOW is the way to go, huh? I will look into it immediately!

idesign
08-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Or, you could could wear your pheromones and be a little coy, stand-offish. Let him know your interest but make him come after you. Create an air of mystery around yourself. Many popular guys like what they can't easily achieve.

Bruce
08-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Or, you could could wear your pheromones and be a little coy, stand-offish. Let him know your interest but make him come after you. Create an air of mystery around yourself. Many popular guys like what they can't easily achieve.

Yeah, that can work too; big with Japanese women. Depends on the guy. Sometimes you get more mileage by getting together in a coffee shop and asking the right questions.:POKE: