PDA

View Full Version : No Response from Affilate Manager

ep2002
08-17-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi,

On 06-26 I e-mailed tammy(at)love-scent.com after I signed up & I now realize I never got a response back so I never even started promoting.

I just e-mailed again about 30 minutes ago & we'll see if I get a response back this time.

Thank you

Michelle

ep2002
08-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Hello, anyone around???

Michelle

belgareth
08-19-2011, 04:48 AM
Hello, anyone around???

Michelle

hi Michelle,

I'm only a moderator and have no authority to make any decisions. If I were you I would write to Bruse(at)love-scent.com.

Bruce
08-19-2011, 09:37 AM
hi Michelle,

I'm only a moderator and have no authority to make any decisions. If I were you I would write to Bruse(at)love-scent.com.

I don't use that email any more; too much spam. Now you can get me at bboyd(at) (rest is the same)

I think I saw a copy of that email. I'll check it out soon here.

Bruce

ep2002
08-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi Bruce,

Ok, well that was the addy that came to me when I signed up, so perhaps you should change it? :)

Did you find my e-mail?

Someone e-mailed me & then I e-mailed him/her back & forwarded the month old e-mail & got no response again, but I'm not sure if that's b/c they got it after the office closed for the wknd.

Thanks

Michelle

Bruce
08-22-2011, 10:44 AM
You can email me about regular affiliate issues. You were reporting a technical problem with the site if I'm not mistaken and that got sent to Gary who's our techie website guy. If you still aren't getting answers write me; bboyd(at)love-etc etc.

B

ep2002
08-22-2011, 04:00 PM
You can email me about regular affiliate issues. You were reporting a technical problem with the site if I'm not mistaken and that got sent to Gary who's our techie website guy. If you still aren't getting answers write me; bboyd(at)love-etc etc.

B

No, never had any technical issues, only questions re: the affiliate program.

E-mailed you.

Michelle