PDA

View Full Version : Strong BO

Tom
03-20-2002, 06:54 AM
How If we have strong BO:
1. How much we must apply Pheromones: same, less or more than normal people ? and more frequent or not ?
2. If we use deodorant, which I think reducing the Pheromones effect. is that correct ? what we must do, not using deo ? or using deo but lesser, or ....
3. If we use Perfume more than normal people, (less than few hour the BO /Body is eating the perfume and start generating BO), waht is the suggestion. At the time we reapply the perfume, do we need to reapply the Pheromones ? or when do we need to reapply it ?
4. If we go for shower/to bathroom do all the Pheromones is gone ?
5. Do you have any suggestion to reduce/normalize the BO ?
6. Does the phero adding the BO or reducing the BO ?

Thanks

Bruce
03-20-2002, 05:57 PM
There is a lot to answer there. Hopefully others will jump in, but I will just say that I think that bad BO can be fixed with a good diet, vitamins, herbs, exercise fasting etc. I have noticed in myself that stress and eating something weird (even just a lot of garlic, oninons or Japanese radish, \"daikon\") can really mess up my smell. I would give that some thought.
Next I would experiment around and get a GOOD natural deodorant and herbal soap and further try to work on that BO problem. When you read this forum, you will see folks using colognes to mask the bottle pheros. That doesn\'t wipe out the message that these romance-ready pheros are trying to communicate, just helps it sneak in under the radar. Same is going to apply with your own BO.
I think most of us are trying to \"work on ourselves\" or improve our entire human condition somehow via various means. I believe that all these efforts (diet, excersize, psychotherapy, meditation or whatever) are going to positively alter our natural pheromone aura, which will give you a more solid foundation to work with.
Bruce