PDA

View Full Version : Edge Essentials?

JFrench720
07-28-2011, 06:20 PM
Who has tried it? How does it compare to the Sandalwood? Hits? I want to know more about it than the typical reviews.

Bruce
07-29-2011, 06:24 PM
I was personally involved in the development. I wanted to see a natural essential oil based product. I thought it would take off like crazy, but didn't do so well. I really love one of the two men's formulas; the other is OK. The pheromones are the same as Edge and NPA, but they contain essential oils that are good for attraction. I can't remember which is which, but I like the one that has a natural out-doorsy type fragrance. The other is a more patchouli hippie kind of scent if I remember correctly.

B

JFrench720
07-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Thank you Bruce,

Woodsy sounds good to me, if anything at all it tells me that a cologne/fragrance is "safe" at the very least. Thank you for sharing about your personal involvement in it's development. Hopefully I can find the one you spoke of liking, or would it be better to just stick with the Sandalwood Edge?

Bruce
07-30-2011, 07:45 AM
I'll check into it and tell you which is which. The only problem with the sandalwood edge is that it is not an essential oil. The gel packet version seems a little more natural to me.

B

JFrench720
07-30-2011, 08:59 AM
I'll check into it and tell you which is which. The only problem with the sandalwood edge is that it is not an essential oil. The gel packet version seems a little more natural to me.

B

I'd really appreciate that Bruce, honestly. Are you saying that the gel packet version lasts longer?

Bruce
07-30-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't remember if it lasts longer, but the sandalwood smells nicer IMHO

JFrench720
07-30-2011, 02:49 PM
I don't remember if it lasts longer, but the sandalwood smells nicer IMHO

I'm new to gel packets, so I'm kind of partial to spray bottles, although the gel packets are more affordable for the time being. Is there any real difference between them?

Bruce
07-31-2011, 08:13 AM
Same fragrance, same pheromones and ratio. Just the gel and resultant absorption factor, but somehow the fragrance comes out different when applied. That's my experience anyway.

B